New Haunt attraction near The Beast this year?

Guest dtk1376

I don't even know what pasties are.

I suspect that I'm better off not knowing.

Shields to cover the nipple area, typically worn by female strippers to avoid obscenity charges in certain areas.

They are typically pasted in place, and star shaped.

Terp, when you joined this forum did you ever foresee a time when THIS topic would come up?
  • Like 7

Goble ya' ought to know better than to ask a question like that. Hahahaha

Technically, I didn't ask anything. I simply stated that I didn't know and probably didn't want to. No question was asked. It was Terpy who took it upon himself to tell me. So I blame Terpy. :P:)

• Like 1

It also looks like gravel has been placed in the base. Does this mean that concrete may be poured? Seems like this building is being constructed in reverse. Also, I have revised where I think the door locations might be. It does appear (when viewed in person) that there are multiple doors. Most likely they are fire exits. Now I think there are doors coming to both ends of the building....I'm puzzled about this structure. It also has some siding going up on the south side....hate to say it but from a distance it looks like it's.....metal siding....boooooooo.

• Like 2

Goble ya' ought to know better than to ask a question like that. Hahahaha

Technically, I didn't ask anything. I simply stated that I didn't know and probably didn't want to. No question was asked. It was Terpy who took it upon himself to tell me. So I blame Terpy. :P:)

At least Terp didn't describe tasseled pasties and how those work...lol.

• Like 4

I was hoping for that, until I saw it in person. It is definitely being clad on the outside in the same corrugated metal crap as the Crypt building.

I don't get it, at all. I even saw what Tecumpseh Buildings can do in wood, and their designs would fit in perfectly to The Beast Canyon mining camp. Instead, it's another eyesore.

• Like 5

Guest dtk1376

I hope they just don't leave it a beige box like The Crypt. I'm really hoping it ends up looking like something that'll be themed after The Beast, but the more that get's done on it, the less faith I have in that happening.

• Like 1