"Cirque Imagine" at Kings Island

BoddaH1994

Plan to check it out tomorrow. ( or today since it is after midnight.) Have been looking forward to this show

I must admit, I kind of dismissed the show at first. I had the mentality of, "I've seen the REAL Cirque, I don't need this" although I still thought it would be a nice addition to Kings Island. I can honestly tell you I was blown away. Comparing it to Cirque du Solei isn't a fair comparison because of how different the products are. Imagine the acrobatics and action of a traditional circus with the mystical spirit of Cirque... most of which is within a couple dozen feet of you. I think you'll really enjoy it and I look forward to everyone's reaction.

• Like 5

I was not sure what I would think about it. I was happy it was not another musical review. I am pleased with the production. It's entertaining and has humor in it. The talent is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I was not sure what I would think about it. I was happy it was not another musical review. I am pleased with the production. It's entertaining and has humor in it. The talent is really good.

Did you see it?

Edit: Just saw your Facebook photos. Very cool!

• Like 2

Yes. You did not see the picture I posted of you apparently. Santa was stalking you dude.

I didn't see a photo of me?!?

You DO realize that I wasn't one of the guys with the face paint, right? They just happen to look like me. :)

I've said too much.

• Like 1

Yes. You did not see the picture I posted of you apparently. Santa was stalking you dude.

I didn't see a photo of me?!?

You DO realize that I wasn't one of the guys with the face paint, right? They just happen to look like me. :)

I've said too much.

ydesy4a7.jpg

Katie, Lucas and I all saw the show. They both really liked it as well.

• Like 1

Saw the show today and loved it. Just the kind of show KI needed. Kind of reminded me of the old days at Coney when they used to have aerial acts on the midway. This show was first class all the way and looking forward to multiple viewings throughout the summer.

• Like 5

^^Quebec, Canada. During the production that I saw, I don't believe there were skateboarders or juggling acts. I wonder if the show will change up occasionally for entertainment value?

The end seems to change a little from show to show. They didn't exactly add an act or anything.
  • Like 1

I saw it today and was blown away! :D It was pretty freakin' awesome! I thought the first few acts were cool, but I was really blown away when...

the guy on the bike was jumping up the mountain. Just when I thought the mountain was at the highest point, he jumped even higher and landed on a higher ledge. That definitely took it to the next level.

• Like 4

All of the materials on the theatre itself say that it's off on Mondays, as did a news article released about the show a few days ago. The show guide does, however, say that there are shows on Monday and that it's off Tuesdays. I think that it's showing today (Monday) because it's Memorial Day, but then will go back to the normal schedule next week however I'm not sure about that.

• Like 3