"Cirque Imagine" at Kings Island!

It has previously been announced that Cirque Imagine will continue through August 17.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/article/media-center/Cirque-Imagine-show-opens-to-rave-reviews

The show schedule has yet to be announced beyond this upcoming Sunday. Schedules are always subject to change without notice. Some shows go weekends only at the beginning and end of the season.

• Like 1

How do I petition Kings Island to extend it for an extra week? :P I'm likely going to bring my mother on the 19th or 20th using the bring-a-friend deal, and I know she would love to see this show. But she can't justify paying ~$35 for admission when she won't ride anything. I'm sure many people thinking about the bring-a-friend deal would love for their friends to be able to see this amazing show.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the third show now.

I had an excellent seat for the 5:00: front row, dead center. It's only the second time I've been anywhere in the front row, and I almost decided to skip the third show because how can I improve on that seat? Considering my current seat is damp (from what? Do I want to know?), I'm thinking maybe I should have skipped :) Second row, aisle, though, and I got here later than usual so I don't want to try to find another.

Although I missed him on the trampoline, I still got to see Julien. The aisle seat of the front row was reserved and just before the start, Julien walked across the front (in a ballcap) to sit there. I'll admit I was distracted by wanting to see his reactions to the show, but I couldn't really see him. He stretched out his legs across the front aisle and only pulled them in just before Trevor got there on his bike. I guess he was getting even for all the "torment".

Sam does seem to be taking it a little easy (skipping the trampoline) but is still very enthusiastic and I was happy to see him again.

• Like 2

According to the Kings Island app, it says that Cirque Imagine's schedule for next week will be as follows: T/W/R/F/Sunday- 3, 5 and 7 and Sat. 1:30, 3, 5 and 7. The other shows are not listed on the app's calender, so this may mean showtimes have not yet been decided.

I'm still holding out a small amount of (maybe unrealistic) hope that they'll extend this show another week for all of the people who take advantage of the bring-a-friend days. My mom really wants to see this show, but can't justify paying $38 to get in when she won't ride hardly anything.

Please, Don? :)

I was at the 7PM show last night and brought my girlfriend's mom and dad to the show and they loved it and can't believe the talent they saw. They wished they had seen the show sooner, and I said that you still have one more week to see them before they go away. This show was a Grand Slam for KI, they need the show to return next season to enjoy this awesome show!

• Like 5

Sam posted on the Cirque Imagine Facebook page earlier tonight, and it drew my attention back to their photos. I got to one from early June and thought, "wait a second who is that?"

10372347_528816747240823_239486048964173

The guy on the left next to Trevor. Presumably he is the one who was doing trampoline when Jonathan Julian (current silver and black performer on the trampoline and in Hand2Hand) was playing Nico.

Then I got looking closer at his face. Isn't it the most recent replacement clown, new long-haired clown? I can't decide for sure through the makeup, but I'm almost positive. It makes sense.

Another couple images with him:

10313546_528377660618065_160612823380615

10410798_522732904515874_414329786955172

• Like 3

I agree. If it's cool with everyone, I can set up a meetup thread if we are in fact meeting up on Sunday for Cirque Imagine's last show. However, I cannot create the GoogleDoc as I don't know how to create a general GoogleDoc (one that is not linked with a specific Gmail address).

• Like 1

However, I cannot create the GoogleDoc as I don't know how to create a general GoogleDoc (one that is not linked with a specific Gmail address).

Create it as a normal Google Doc (two words, for those that care about trademarks ;)), then go to the upper right corner, click the button for sharing options, and set it so that everyone can edit. :)

• Like 2