Which Park has the better boat ride Kings Dominion vs Kings Island

kingsislandfan1972

Viking Fury is an enjoyable ride that the whole family will love.

Berzerker is all the fun of an asthma attack combined with a claustrophobic's worst nightmare and wrapped in a ride cycle that feels like it's never going to end. Berzerker is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment and has probably been considered for use at Guantanamo Bay. It brings me joy to imagine my enemies riding Berzerker.

I chose Viking Fury.

• Like 9

When I first saw the subject of this thread, I thought that by boat ride, you meant log flume. Only once I saw the options did I realize you were referring to the viking ships.

occasionally, like in our case, Pirate ships!

• Like 2

Yeah. You enter the park and make the first left off of International Street. Berzerker's location is to Kings Dominion as the Festhaus's location is to Kings Island, except there is no Kings Island Theater pathway at KD. You really can't miss it... no matter how hard you try.

• Like 3

Yeah. You enter the park and make the first left off of International Street. Berzerker's location is to Kings Dominion as the Festhaus's location is to Kings Island, except there is no Kings Island Theater pathway at KD. You really can't miss it... no matter how hard you try.

Thanks. I really want to try it because of all the bad rep.

• Like 1