Mason fire trucks and ems back to X-base

XjoshhyX

According to WCPO, three or four fires were reported in the building. Hard to tell based on the article (http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/warren-county/mason/report-kings-island-flight-of-fear-indoor-roller-coaster-catches-fire) What exactly was on fire. I`m fairly certain that Flight of Fear has a sprinkler system, so damage hopefully is minimal. I wonder if it was related to some electrical equipment catching on fire. I am sure we will get some more details soon.

According to WCPO, three or four fires were reported in the building. Hard to tell based on the article (http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/warren-county/mason/report-kings-island-flight-of-fear-indoor-roller-coaster-catches-fire) What exactly was on fire. I`m fairly certain that Flight of Fear has a sprinkler system, so damage hopefully is minimal. I wonder if it was related to some electrical equipment catching on fire. I am sure we will get some more details soon.

They stole our video! :)
  • Like 9

They stole our video! :)

And my photo! :)

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

• Like 2

We were just cleared off if the side of coney mall that the trucks are on. A couple more staff members came out looking rough.

Sounds like they are cleaning a lot of coney mall out though.

Staff members as in park employees or fire department employees?

Also, what do you mean by "rough?"

Could be anything at this point. One would think that the news stations picked up the story from the radio calls, meaning in house fire Dept couldn't handle it. The ambulances responding are just standard practice so those mean nothing.

• Like 1

Could be anything at this point. One would think that the news stations picked up the story from the radio calls, meaning in house fire Dept couldn't handle it. The ambulances responding are just standard practice so those mean nothing.

• Like 1