Father's Day BBQ Cookout

Kegger

The BYBBQ returns! (For one day)

Make it available to those of us who have the Season Long Dining Plan and I'm in!

The menu looks basically the same, except this has grilled BBQ ribs instead of pulled pork. The former is generally more expensive.

$13 for season passholders is a good value, especially if you make use of the included soft drinks.

"Dad's Eat Free"? REALLY? Shall I assume that the person who wrote that is the same idiot that created the signs for "Airbrush Tee's"?

This ridiculous error occurs twice on the webpage linked in the OP and three times in the email newsletter I just received, including in the subject line of said email. Absolutely shameful.

jcgoble3, Grammar Nazi for life

• Like 4

This sounds really nice. Correct me if I'm wrong does it work this way: I would pay the $12.99 (season pass) and my Dad would get in free because I have purchased a BBQ ticket. Is there any access to the park or is the picnic grove separate?

It's affordable than Golden Corral, which was my original Father's Day plan. :P

I'm happy I have an excellent liquor store only a few minutes away from base, and the Class Six on base orders pretty decent selections.

I am more of a Bourbon anyday kind of person, however..Nothing to me replaces a beer and burger..I don't see myself sipping Bourbon with Five Guys..Now I can see that with a Dartmunder Gold however.

• Like 1

I got the email about this and immediately forwarded it to Mrs. Gator with a note saying "I know where we're eating lunch on Father's Day!" :D It's especially nice because GatorGirl just discovered over Memorial Day weekend that she likes barbecued ribs. It's nice that she's finally willing to try new foods (sometimes)!

• Like 4