Back on the Ball April 19th

teenageninja

I arrived at the park with my girlfriend kind of late today at 4:30, I wanted some coaster action and I figured why not. We started off by hopping on Scooby Doo. Being my girlfriends first ride she was excited. I didn't do as good as I could I got 810, I wasn't trying since my gf was there. We only waited about 35 minutes and the line was all the way outside back to Boulder Bumper. After our ride on that we hopped on over to TR:TR. The ride was as good as always, but it was moving pretty slow, and the timing was pretty bad. Can't blame the crew though they do a great job.

Right after our amazing ride on TR:TR we decided to hop on over to Beast. It was awesome as always. The brakes didn't seem on to hard and the ride was FLYING. I also got a Sprite ReMix before and boy was it good, more to come later.

NEW RIDE

Sponge Bob Squarepants in 3D

Sponge Bob is definitely better than anything, but Days of Thunder. It was just so comical. The fact that you go through all of that trouble to find a pickle, and well i won't spoil it, but I would advise you to take the time to ride it. The line was only about 20 mins.

After that we hopped on over to FoF, it was about a 30 minute wait. It seemed alot faster and I saw them adding aliens into the back seat, it's pretty neat.

Delirium was running and doing a pretty good job as far as loading goes with it. I also got another Sprite ReMix there it was well worth the money. It is the best drink ever hands down.

After Delirium we went over to Potato Works and we got some Popcorn Chicken and Fries, Potato Works doesn't have small fries anymore, it's pretty weird. We went over to Beast for a night ride and it was great as always.

Lastly we walked PDQ (pretty darn quick) to Son of Beast, the line was long and their was only one train. We finally got on and I got the worst ride ever on it. I was in pain and talked to Rob (chuck's brother naturally) after I hopped off.

All in all I had a good trip, glad KI is back on the ball.

I was at the park today, and had a blast. Lines were slightly longer than last Sunday. I rode The Beast, and if you wanted to ride in the front, you had to go through the new line (future fastpass line?) I thought it gave an awesome fast ride. However, there seemed to be a bee/wasp problem. Someone three rows behind me was stung by a wasp while our train was waiting to go into the station. Later in the day I rode Delirium with my cousin who is just barely tall enough. (He says Delirium is his favorite ride in the park). While riding, I spotted Craig Ross watching the ride from the exit ramp. He was gone by the time the ride had ended. Scooby was great as always, except for a mass collection of cups on a ledge near the stairs, and some wall paper torn off the wall at the bottom of the stairs. I give PKI`s new attractions a big thumbs up, especially Delirium. Each time you ride it, it gives a slightly different experience, depending where you`re sitting.