Halloween Haunt poll!

pkifreak23

Tombstone Terror-tory, Club Blood, and Delta Delta Die are the only ones I really think need to go. Just not scary and seem really run down, and nothing to unique about the design. Haven't done Tombstone in yeas though and heard it improved a little last year though. Some others like Urgent Scare as are could gof ine, but could also be spruced up a bit into a great maze again, so rather them just get some TLC and be made better.

Tombstone Terror-tory. Just not scary and seem really run down, and nothing to unique about the design.

Aaaand stop right there. Tombstone Terror-Tory is VERY unique compared to other attractions at Kings Island.

Numero 1: It utilized a train to get to the haunt which in reality the haunt is on the train!

Numero 2: It is outside, something that is very different compared to everything else.

Numero 3: It's the only western themed haunt :)

I want my Trail of Terror back.

Alright, I know what you may be thinking: "BB1, why Board To Death? That's like Spectacular!". Sure, it is interesting, and it does its job, but to me, it was eh. To me, the props were semi under par, maybe that's because I didn't understand like half of the whole Haunt with the board games, heck I don't know. But this felt like it went from awesome-terrible in 0 posts, or more (Yes, I pulled that old dinosaur from the graveyard). The BattleShip, yes I loved it, then the bubble place uhhh excuse me? I didn't understand! Possibly it was the first year goof up, but at the same time, Kings Island can kick a punch (Odd wording, I know) into the Haunts even if they aren't that well played. Maybe it is the curse of that building, it can never work out in the Haunts, but occasionally it works for a small little time.