KI PTR 6/9/14

razmataz99

So fanofFirehawk arrived at the park about 10-15 minutes before opening. By the time we were at the gate, it was about five minutes till rope drop. The first ride we went on was Banshee, and all I can say is, "WOW!" I honestly liked everything about this ride. Other than the restraints. The vest pushed into my collar bone. I could feel the restraint getting tighter at the bottom of the drop. Now, onto the actual ride experience. To start this off, I really liked the queue. I really liked the theming and the graves (especially the O'terpy one! :)) and I thought that they were a nice touch. The station was nice, not exactly something special. We were assigned to row 5. I really liked that first drop, I enjoyed that twist. The dive loop is cool, it provides a nice view of Action Zone. The loop isn't anything special, but it was cool how it went around the lift hill. My favorite part of the ride was the zero-g roll. I really liked that drop down into the valley. My second favorite element of Banshee was the inline twist. (Incase you can't tell, I like twists :)) The ride crews were doing quite nice today, usually it was one in the station, one on the lift, and one on the brake run.

IMG_20140609_144034_zpse63f29a8.jpg

Favorite part! If only I had pressed the camera button quicker… :wacko:

Honestly, I'll have to ride Banshee some more before I can give it a rating… maybe ride it in some other rows! :P If only we hadn't been assigned to Row 5 both times...

IMG_20140609_143446_zps2df1cf3a.jpg

Cliché picture! :)

After Banshee we rode Diamondback. Great ride as usual, rode it on the inside seats on the second to last car. After Diamondback we rode KI&MVRR. Fine ride, provides great views of Diamondback.

IMG_20140609_104412_zps6b7f487f.jpg

What a view! :)

After Diamondback, we rode Congo. Not too wet in the back row in the splash, but the fountains got us soaked. Then we headed over to WindSeeker. First time on that ride, quite fun. I really enjoyed the view. However, it did make my nice wet feet from Congo Falls even colder :). Then, we headed out into the parking lot for lunch. After lunch, we rode Boo Blasters on Boo Hill and got a score of 800 something. My sister claims to have gotten 1,600 but I don't believe her :). Then, we rode WindSeeker again and then Banshee one more time. We were assigned to row 5 again. After Banshee, we rode Delirium. Better ride than I remember it being. We then headed over towards X-Base and rode Firehawk. Fun ride, enjoyed it. After Firehawk we headed over to Diamondback for our final ride of the day. Good ride as usual, we rode it on the inside seats in the back car. Nice airtime!

Banshee x2

Diamondback x2

WindSeeker x2

Firehawk x1

Congo Falls x1

KI&MVRR x1

Boo Blaster on Boo Hill x1

Delirium x1

Hope you enjoyed the PTR! Thanks for reading!

• Like 8