Grand Texas theme park

Open in 2015? According to the pics on their FB page they have barely even started land clearing. It also says to be prepared to visit the Water Park and they were apparently in Wisconsin doing research.

sorry an older article was sent to me...I didn't read the date and will change the topic title.

Edit: I have no idea how to change the topic title.

• Like 1

Everything I found online says it opens in 2015. I think they need to hurry, lol.

Agreed. The article sent to me was dated 2013. I think their intention is to open bits and pieces of the property, but it certainly sounded like the whole park would be opening from the old article...oh well, guess they hit some legal snags.

• Like 1

It doesn't?

I thought you had faith in that place.

I have faith in that it will come into fruition some day. A time has passed since I have even spoken on the subject, and my hopes have been going off to the side. I feel like it could come with the profits (what of) the Zip Line is producing, but on the flip, it just looks like it will be a larger project that would take a bit more time both in funds, and in build.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...