Which ride?

Pbmcd

The Eiffel Tower scares me most in the park.

WindSeeker and even just waiting in line for one of the waterslides is scary too.

Great call on the waiting for water slides. Near the top I will occasionally look straight down over the railing, then remember that I am afraid of heights and will start to shimmy my way towards the exact middle of the steps or platform.
  • Like 3

The only ride that still truly makes me nervous is Witches' Wheel at Cedar Point. However, I also get nervous if I'm forced to stand on stairs, such as when waiting for a water slide. I can climb the stairs with no issue, but when you make me stand on them in one place without moving, I start to get nervous that I'm going to fall down the stairs.

The only amusement devices I've ridden which still make me nervous are (fast) body slides and mat slides.

Mainly because of the potential of water getting up my sinuses, my head impacting the slide, and/or my skin being abraded by the slide.

The risk of all but the first is low when following all safety instructions, of course, but a potential for injury still makes me nervous.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Delirium makes me nervous when you swing to the fullest extent, I always think that I'm going to fall off. Besides that, I absolutely love Delirium especially on hot days when you swing back and forth and you get cooled off relatively quick, and you don't even get wet, I can also say that obviously for the WindSeeker too.