Bat Merch?

BlackLabelRules

I went to KI on the first Saturday that the park was open this year. After looking around at various shops I did add quite a few items to my KI collection, but I didn't see anything involving The Bat. Has KI added any shot glasses or anything else since to the shops since then?

Okay... There are shoot glasses available in Coaster Connections near Banshee, but that's the extent of The Bat merch for now. You might see more spring up as the season progresses. No time table or future product availability is known at this time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'll have to keep an eye out next time I'm at KI. I have two mugs and a plastic cup from the original Bat. I'd like to add a few items to my collection from from the current Bat. I have never seen anything other than a shirt or hat with Flight Deck on it. Does anything else exist? I have one Top Gun shot glass and one mug in my collection.

• 9 years later...

I was wondering why there's not really any merch for Top Gun/Flight Deck/The Bat? Found pictures of this shirt online but don't see it for sale anywhere unfortunately. Flight Deck is what it always was when I was a kid and that is a really cool T-shirt design! 

171.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/23/2024 at 11:59 PM, johnjniehaus said:

I was wondering why there's not really any merch for Top Gun/Flight Deck/The Bat? Found pictures of this shirt online but don't see it for sale anywhere unfortunately. Flight Deck is what it always was when I was a kid and that is a really cool T-shirt design! 

171.jpg

There were definitely more merch options this past season for The Bat. I know they made a really cool 30th Anniversary mug that had little bats on the inside. They also had a 30th Anniversary enamel pin and of they had those outrageously expensive ( but cool ) socks. I think I remember seeing a t-shirt or two. Not a ton of merch, but more than I have seen in a minute.