Soak City improvements

Dr Zhark

Typically park upgrades come in cycles. Usually it's a five year deal with the 5th year being a coaster. I can imagine that Soak City would get some love over the next few years.

09 - Diamondback

10 - Snoopy

11 - WindSeeker

12 - Soak City

13 - no new ride

14 - Banshee

It's a similar cycle for the other there 3 million+ parks in the chain. Not saying it's going to necessarily follow that exact cycle, but I'd guess it'll be similar.

• Like 2

was at the park today and part of the water park is closed off, with backholes tearing up ground near the blue twisted slides, forgive me don't know the names. wonder what they are doing

The name is Tropical Twisters, but I (and I'm sure BB1) still refer to all the slides at Boomerang Bay Soak City by their previous Boomerang Bay names, so it's Awesome Ausssie Twister to me.

was at the park today and part of the water park is closed off, with backholes tearing up ground near the blue twisted slides, forgive me don't know the names. wonder what they are doing

The name is Tropical Twisters, but I (and I'm sure BB1) still refer to all the slides at Boomerang Bay Soak City by their previous Boomerang Bay names, so it's Awesome Ausssie Twister to me.

Sorry for off topic but if this weekend is busy, will there be more downtime for rides Monday?

Seriously, no one can tell. No one can tell whether the weather will be perfect or not, no one can tell whether or not the park will actually be busy or not, no one can tell if a ride is not going to operate if the wind speed is 15 mph, no one is able to tell if downtime is going to be affected by the previous weekend.

As many have told you on these threads, not everything is guaranteed and the park doesn't know about things until they happen. If you have more questions about your trip on the 30th please post in one of the threads you've already created. Turning other threads into questions about your trip isn't cool.

• Like 6

Seriously, no one can tell. No one can tell whether the weather will be perfect or not, no one can tell whether or not the park will actually be busy or not, no one can tell if a ride is not going to operate if the wind speed is 15 mph, no one is able to tell if downtime is going to be affected by the previous weekend.

As many have told you on these threads, not everything is guaranteed and the park doesn't know about things until they happen. If you have more questions about your trip on the 30th please post in one of the threads you've already created. Turning other threads into questions about your trip isn't cool.

Ok, sorry.