Least favorite thrill coasters.

Dr Zhark

I understand coming to a new site and being excited to join in on the discussion, but there's really no need for 4 new threads as soon as you become a new member...just sayin'.

But my least favorite coaster is probably The Great Pumpkin Coaster..not sure what other coaster would be someone else's least favorite...I mean my #2 is The Beast...

• Like 3

I understand coming to a new site and being excited to join in on the discussion, but there's really no need for 4 new threads as soon as you become a new member...just sayin'.

But my least favorite coaster is probably The Great Pumpkin Coaster..not sure what other coaster would be someone else's least favorite...I mean my #2 is The Beast...

I know but its the questions that i have always wanted to ask the community and some suggestions i have came up with. I am sorry just i got a little excited.

• Like 1

How could you guys hate Invertigo so much?

Because its a terrible ride with terrible capacity. It is by far my least favorite coaster at Kings Island. I really don't think Vortex is that bad, though I do strictly stick to riding in 5-1.

• Like 1

Think everyone knows my least favorite ride currently in operation tho out in the desert...

For the heck of it...other parks off the top of my head

CP: Mantis (barely can walk whenever I get off)

Busch Gardens Tampa: Gwazi (hurt my back)

Knott's: Pony Express (not the ride experience itself just a mental vision I get every time I look at people on them horses....) Boomerang (headaches) and Sierra Sidewinder

• Like 1

I keep periodically giving Firehawk a chance, but I still haven't enjoyed it. I mentioned in another thread that I initially feel like I'm at the dentist (and after a root canal or two, that starts to bring out really bad emotional connections). Then it flips over finally, and I feel like I'm suspended by my shin bones and it hurts. Then the ride completes with some more time at the dentist.

Last time I rode Invertigo it gave me a migraine. I've enjoyed it in the past, though, so I will eventually give it another chance.

I used to hate Vortex. I hated that everyone acted like it was some cool, especially thrilling ride (in the late 1980s/early 90s). All it did was bash my head in. I don't know if it is because I'm taller now, or have learned to lean into the turns, but I managed to ride it earlier this season a couple times without too much damage, and actually enjoyed it some.

The first time I rode Outer Limits: Flight of Fear, I hated it. Now it is one of my favorite rides. That's why I try to never rule a ride out.

• Like 2

It's close for me, but my battle resides in X Base. Overall, Flight of Fear and Firehawk are two rides I can go to KI and skip. Of the two I prefer to ride Firehawk. I'm not saying they're bad I just prefer all the other coasters at KI.

There is only one coaster out of the 88 I've been on that I consider bad and of course my overall least favorite. The coaster happens to be Mine Ride at Cedar Point. I refer to it as "Cedar Creek Gender Swapper".

• Like 2

Guest dtk1376

Firehawk, I feel like I am going to fall out of that ride and maybe it's because I'm heavier, I just don't feel like the restraint on the torso is strong enough to hold me with a seat belt.

• Like 2

AE, BLSC, Surf Dog, Flying Ace, Great Pumpkin Coaster, and Woodstock Express are not listed as "thrill rides".

Because of this, I listed The Beast as my least favorite.

Before people act so surprised..

see Holiday World, pick any wooden coaster.

(But for the record, AE and BLSC still wouldn't have made my least favorite)

My least favorite "adult" coaster in the park? Invertigo...it's still a decent ride, but it's short, has uncomfortable seats, and can have some mild headbanging (I got a headache from my last ride on it). I would feel bad waiting more than 30 minutes for it, but it's worth a short wait if it has one (and if it does have a short wait, park is DEAD because this thing's capacity sucks). Every other one of the park's adult coasters has something about them I really like...Invertigo has its sheer forcefulness, but I'd put that below what the other coasters offer in comparison.