Least favorite thrill coasters.

Dr Zhark

Every coaster in the park I've found enjoyable at one time or another. Vortex is a harsh ride, but worth it every time.

There are only two rides so far anywhere that I absolutely refuse to ride ever again...

The Hurler at Kings Dominion, and The Roller Coaster at New York-New York in Las Vegas.

• Like 2

Backlot Stunt Coaster actually is a very fun ride- if it had better capacity, I'd ride that thing a lot more. It has good forcefulness, and even some pops of airtime, and the helicopter attack and dark tunnel afterwards are awesome. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

It is, however, my 3rd least favorite of all the big coasters- beating only Invertigo and BARELY Firehawk (which is also very fun but has the same capacity problem). So yeah, I really adore a LOT of the park's roller coasters if this is 3rd worst...oh, Firehawk is also an 8/10 from me and Invertigo I'd give a 7...yeah, I do really like KI's coasters...and most of the flats too.

• Like 1

And here I stand yet again as the only member of the Diamondback haters club.

Having been to Kings Island, Cedar Point, Carowinds, Kennywood, Canada's Wonderland, Holiday World, Darien Lake, and many smaller parks, and not ever having had an opportunity to ride Son of Beast, Diamondback is definitely my LEAST favorite coaster so far that is over 200 feet tall. Though Millennium Force is not very far behind it.

And no, I am legitimately not being a troll. Folks around here know me better than that. I realize that not many people will agree with my opinions, but hey, I probably don't agree with most of your opinions on Vortex, so it's all good.

I am happy to see that at least as of right now, everybody who has voted in the poll appreciates our wonderful little Arrow Mine Train. If it isn't best-in-class, there aren't many above it.

• Like 3

And here I stand yet again as the only member of the Diamondback haters club.

Having been to Kings Island, Cedar Point, Carowinds, Kennywood, Canada's Wonderland, Holiday World, Darien Lake, and many smaller parks, and not ever having had an opportunity to ride Son of Beast, Diamondback is definitely my LEAST favorite coaster so far that is over 200 feet tall. Though Millennium Force is not very far behind it.

And no, I am legitimately not being a troll. Folks around here know me better than that. I realize that not many people will agree with my opinions, but hey, I probably don't agree with most of your opinions on Vortex, so it's all good.

I am happy to see that at least as of right now, everybody who has voted in the poll appreciates our wonderful little Arrow Mine Train. If it isn't best-in-class, there aren't many above it.

I don't hate Diamondback, but it is definitely my least favorite 200 foot tall coaster.

The farther back you are in the train, the less intense that hairpin turn is. In the last car, it's really not bad at all because by the time you hit the turn, the front of the train has reached the brakes and begun to slow down.

Granted, I am also one of the few people here who will say that the most enjoyable seat on Vortex is not 5-1, but 7-1. Though I certainly do enjoy both a great deal.

• Like 3

Yes. Someone knows.

Now that's over, both Demons at their respective parks ride similarly. They are smooth, fun rides. Those who expect a total absence of jerkiness a la B&M, will, however, be disappointed.

As for Anaconda, even 20 years ago, I didn't think it smooth. It's no Great American Scream Machine formerly at NJFTP nor Shockwave at Six Flags Great America, but it ain't exactly comfy.

Oh, to be less than 18 and get to ride Arrow multi-loopers. I can only imagine. I was older than that when I first inverted on a rolley coaster!

At least this is worded right, not a "wich coaster to remove" thread. My vote is Invertigo, a slow moving line, for what is usually about a one hour headache.

Invertigo was my choice as well. I will ride it if there is no line, but that is about it.

Oh, to be less than 18 and get to ride Arrow multi-loopers. I can only imagine. I was older than that when I first inverted on a rolley coaster!

Trust me us below 18 year olds get the same sick, painful feeling getting off Arrow-Loopers. If anything the headbanging is even worse on us! I've ridden Anaconda, Corkscrew, Loch Ness Monster, and Vortex and I got sick after riding all of them. Corkscrew is probably the least painful IMO.

• Like 1

Trust me us below 18 year olds get the same sick, painful feeling getting off Arrow-Loopers. If anything the headbanging is even worse on us! I've ridden Anaconda, Corkscrew, Loch Ness Monster, and Vortex and I got sick after riding all of them. Corkscrew is probably the least painful IMO.

That's probably true for at least some, but not all. I'm 15, and I don't get a sick or painful feeling on any Arrow loopers (granted, I have a stomach of steel)! Since I have a habit of relaxing during the ride (which is quite helpful), the little headbanging I face is hardly a problem. The Arrow loopers I've been on are Vortex, Corkscrew, Viper (at Darien Lake), Anaconda, Loch Ness Monster and Tennessee Tornado and all of them are fun!

But that's just me. Everyone's different. :)

• Like 2

That's probably true for at least some, but not all. I'm 15, and I don't get a sick or painful feeling on any Arrow loopers (granted, I have a stomach of steel)! Since I have a habit of relaxing during the ride (which is quite helpful), the little headbanging I face is hardly a problem. The Arrow loopers I've been on are Vortex, Corkscrew, Viper (at Darien Lake), Anaconda, Loch Ness Monster and Tennessee Tornado and all of them are fun!

But that's just me. Everyone's different. :)

Viper is amazing. I was shocked at how smooth it was. It was very strange to me, riding an Arrow looper with a helix that has to be one of the smoothest I've ever ridden through.

• Like 2

I mostly like the coasters at Kings Island, but if I had to give an answer, it'd be Invertigo. I've received thorough head bangings on that in certain seats, and the g's are at times too much for me; not the amount of g's, but how it sustains them. I get full on black outs on it anymore. However, I still generally like it.

Guest dtk1376

I'm 32 and can say that Vortex doesn't bother me at all. The ride that beats me up is Adventure Express, but it's been that way since I was a kid, I know I should put my hands down on that ride but I just can't resist.

• Like 2