PKI 4-27

DegenRider

Me and teenage ninja arrived around 8:45 this morning.

After another pain free dectector entrance we head into the park.

We goto the HB Gold Pass ERT.

Scooby was down so we went to beastie

We road beastie I made a ass out of myself (what else is new)

Then with all the rides down I took pics. I got everything in HB that I could. We then saw SDATC was open so we road. I got some pics of the line area. we then made our way up front for posing with nick characters. (teenage ninja got chuckie and I got jimmy neutron)

Then we watied for the rope to drop and we head to Delirium. Guess what THIS WEEK I CANNOT RIDE! Joe was jumping on it but no avail I was ****ed and got the manager. That did a whole load of nothing again(see fof from last week).

I saw erik at skyflyer and bsed about my concerns. I said I would fly later (didn't have time sorry erik).

We then went to SOB had a great ride. It made me feel better. We then went to Top Gun.

I saw some friends at Gun. Me and joe road in 1:1 and on the way in we sung a very badly ablibbed version of the George of the Jungle theme that goes like this

"Top Top Top gun watch out for that truck" while congo dancing. I had 2 of the ops rolling with our antics.

We then took more photos of Action Zone. we made our way to Adventure Express where we got a 1:1 ride again (two 1:1 rides on arrows)

We then did cyber sez. I had never done it I conviced joe to go with me. It was the haunted carnival one. I was the freakiest of freaky Joe came in 2nd some little kid didnt even score.

I felt all happy again we took more pics and got the spite remixes I smuggled into the park out of my backpack and drank em (cyber sez is hard).

We then road recaR great air on there. the 2nd lift wasn't on nore was the trim.

I won joe a frog for free (we gave the girl a 20 we got 4 5's back)

Then we went down to the flyers. The line was long so we decided to skip the flyers. Joe then road beast (I wasn't in a beast mood today) I took vairous photos of TRTR and other rivertown attactions. I went into outfitters supply and bought The Beast Triathaon shirt.

We then Road KI&MVRR got some nice photos. Joe made out with the frog.

We went out through HB took more pics. Took 2 videos. "the roll" and flyer frog 1.

It was time to go. I was going somewhere with my dad and joe had to work. I bought the guide book and on the way out joe abuses the frog and kills its eye. While on the way to the pickup we took a few more quickie movies then we went home The end.

Final thoughts

WHATS UP WITH Delirium? I can ride one week and not the next 4 clicks and everything! makes no sence. The manager made the excuse I worked there I knew the rules. Well I have a season pass this year and I paid quite a bit for it. To be told nothing you can do about it sorry and o yeah dont bother riding again(yeah the manager said i shouldnt try).

The greeter didn't even know what the rides extension was when I asked to speak with a manager. Nore did she use the pagecom to call up she just sat there and ignored. What changes so much within a week? I haven't gained weight. I was in a t-shirt and some pants no big thick heavy shirt. If the Nogo is buckled you should be able to ride. I understand the computer system but that makes no sence. Somehow the excues given by the manager didn't cut it. I left saying "well sorry for wasting your time" Cause thats what It seemed like it was. Wasted my time and apprently his.

Now sparky You did your job I have no ill will towards what you did. Did your job and didn't offer excuses. I went over you cause I know the pecking order at PKI and you didn't deserve my *****yness. The other guy was fair game. I wasn't looking for a exit pass I wanted my ride that I paid a season pass(with parking mind you) I deserve a ride that I can get into and the nogo "goes" Delirium is a ride that boders on discrimination. I waited in line got in got it down and buckled it myself. I had joe bounce on it a but so i made sure it was down. It was 4 clicks down same position it was in last week.

What causes a green/red light what does the exact position of the restaint? PKI's usual rule is 2 clicks or the nogo has to well "Go"

Also if the seats are the same as TRTR (as was the belts accoring to the manager) how come I know I cant go on TRTR but fit into delirum. (then get squeesed into it cause it needs that extra click? whatsupwitdat?

I agree with that, HUSS safety reasons or not the park needs to find a way to steer clear of that rule. They tell you that you must be able to buclke the seat belt, well the ride op's come over, you're buclked in, then all the sudden they can't push it down an extra click so they deem it unsafe for you to ride. Which is a pile of crap, to put it nicely. And, if you talked to a manager, then he/she had no right on Earth to tell you that. And as for he/she saying: "you work here you should know the rules", WELL if you payed for a seasons pass and it was your day off then that makes you a customer, not an employee. Therefore, you should have been treated like a customer. That was not fair, I had to write this, when someone is treated that unjustly I cannot stand it.

• 1 year later...
WHATS UP WITH Delirium? I can ride one week and not the next 4 clicks and everything! makes no sence. The manager made the excuse I worked there I knew the rules. Well I have a season pass this year and I paid quite a bit for it. To be told nothing you can do about it sorry and o yeah dont bother riding again(yeah the manager said i shouldnt try).

The greeter didn't even know what the rides extension was when I asked to speak with a manager. Nore did she use the pagecom to call up she just sat there and ignored. What changes so much within a week? I haven't gained weight. I was in a t-shirt and some pants no big thick heavy shirt. If the Nogo is buckled you should be able to ride. I understand the computer system but that makes no sence. Somehow the excues given by the manager didn't cut it. I left saying "well sorry for wasting your time" Cause thats what It seemed like it was. Wasted my time and apprently his.

Now sparky You did your job I have no ill will towards what you did. Did your job and didn't offer excuses. I went over you cause I know the pecking order at PKI and you didn't deserve my *****yness. The other guy was fair game. I wasn't looking for a exit pass I wanted my ride that I paid a season pass(with parking mind you) I deserve a ride that I can get into and the nogo "goes" Delirium is a ride that boders on discrimination. I waited in line got in got it down and buckled it myself. I had joe bounce on it a but so i made sure it was down. It was 4 clicks down same position it was in last week.

What causes a green/red light what does the exact position of the restaint? PKI's usual rule is 2 clicks or the nogo has to well "Go"

Also if the seats are the same as TRTR (as was the belts accoring to the manager) how come I know I cant go on TRTR but fit into delirum. (then get squeesed into it cause it needs that extra click? whatsupwitdat?

Sorry to resurrect an ANCIENT thread, but I had a question on this. Do all of the rides have restrictions like this? I have rode Racer twice, and I can only get the restraint to click once. I dont know exactly how many clicks I get on Vortex, Top Gun or Adventure Express. I can pull all of those down quite a bit. I haven't tried Delirium yet. But is the rule two clicks on most rides? I guess I better stay off Racer till next season, when Ive lost some weight, so I dont cause any problems. Im pretty big, but I do plan on losing weight. cool.gif