Pki may 13

DegenRider

Arrived at 9:45 and metup with pete No joe no paul no ringo no gerorge. Actually it was Rob Nungster (aka: chucks bro)

Went into the front gate and got ambushed by the Keyhole people. I got my revenge by getting there pic 1st (cute couple).

We made our way to the coney Gold Pass ERT.

recaR was our 1st ride of day. Rob was hohum but racers did very well especally in the cold.

We then made our way to FOF. Now I have been boycotting this ride cause of the crappy service before but today was a total 180

walked on the ride. Got in a good seat. 4.2 and got buckled just fine. I was quite pleased. We road again same seat but GASP BATMAN I COULDNT RIDE! I had proven that the belts are diffrent and the diamond Plating made a diffrence. They asked me to step out and they would get me on the next train. They did just that. It was all good I was happy as a kid in candy store with moms visa.

Next was Dodgems by request of myself. I hadn't ridden. The ride was so SLOW!!!!!!! it was not funny. I made a comment to the op that " i just saw my shadow go by(on a cloudy day and a dark dodgem pit). We found out later that the ride did go down after a few more cycles and was fixed (still slow!).

Flyers were next. We got warmed up on those a bit. Good snaps and PKI landscaping is back as I took some small branches out! laugh.gif

We then made the trek to AZ.

We went to SOB and the ride was down on the lift and the line was being sent back out. We went down to top gun. We saw Jeff Seibert we waved he waved back. Then as we went down past the overpass we saw him again. I ran ahead and snapped a pic. After a 20 min or so wait (if that with rob story telling it goes so quickly). We got on and there he was AGAIN! I took another pic. Jeff Seibert fan page click here.

We hit scooby doo. The car sucked they must of heard us cause our car was closed off after our ride.

Then we ate lunch at the chineese place.

Went back and road SOB and AE went to flyers Met up with FOF and cyndi where I was abused. If the TRTR sup is here WRITE FOF UP! laugh.gif

We road beast togeather. Good ride

then FOF and cyndi had to work so me and Rob went to Flyers again. Then to Scooby again This time there was techs in there and I told em that the car we had again couldnt hit the broad side of a barn and half the targets didnt light up. I caught them off guard so I got a straight answer of we are here to fix it see the tools on ground. Great customer service!

We tried delirum rob could Me no. O well no big loss hit or miss for me anyways.

then it was cold and we went home the end!

Big ups to:

FOF CREW morning shift

Sparky(sorry Mom had to work and needed car couldnt stay to do the little test)

Beast crew

SOB crew

dodgem Crew

Edited by sobrider

Flyers were next. We got warmed up on those a bit. Good snaps and PKI landscaping is back as I took some small branches out! laugh.gif

Your not the only one who took out some branches today. biggrin.gif I noticed the Eagles were flying a little faster because I had some huge snaps. ohmy.gif

(I was only at PKI for an hour or so because we were at traders world and we had some time to burn.)

Edited by pki_guy

Nice Jeff Siebert page! lol

Hey, sorry I missed you today, I looked at my watch and said, "Holy Frijoles Batman! It's 2:10!" (I was supposed to meet him at 2). Yeah, I also missed Bobby earlier that morning too (this one wasn't because I was late or forgot, it's a long story).

Anyways, I'm working all day tomorrow, say hi to Brad (the one that looks like Harry Potter) at FoF/Zephyr.

And a big whut up to Yogi! Nice to talk with you while working Zephyr! (and yes, I will do Fear Fest!)

Fine I already did

PKI looses the P in 2016

New area is lost lands of PKI

14 new coasters are isntalled over a 20 year period

Racers are removed and rebuilt after a twister destorys them.

Beast has new trains.

SOB is still awaiting new bars in 2020

FOF was removed and a new ride was installed with new invisable track(i was told a special plastic)

Saturn 5 opened in top guns old area That 600ft drop in the ravine is awsome!

The core opens in 2005 and closes in 2010 after just 5 years the ride was removed due to its "old" flying technology.

PKI becomes Six Flags Kings Island in 2014 when paramount parks buys six flags. HB returns after a 7 years. Scooby doo is replaced with invader zim's Planet stealer. ZIM is bigger than ever!

Aaron was killed when he road over the rhine the ride.

Teenage ninja was horibly disfigured when I finally got the operators booth on the flyers (he was the op) I paid to have him turned into a ninja turtle. He is happy.

AZ_KINDA_GUY(or however its done) is head of rides departent for all Six flags parks.

FOF stared in the new adams family movie as lurch the servant.

SOB tom is awaiting relase from jail after He found out that Scooby doo is infact NOT real!.

Fyrfyter is now chief of whatever fire department he works at.

Losing streak finally lost that losing streak when he got laid finally.

StxBomber has gone on to be a fighter pilot.

As for me I graduated in 2006 with a degree in computer science. I opened my own store. I still reside in west chester (abit weatherinton) and I am 52% owner of six flags parks I purchased alot of stock when they went under Little insider trading shhh)

34 years later at the end of my journy the park looks different I saved the girl and I got myself a nice position.

Next Time Back to the past 1972 KI opening day!

Thats cause Rides OWNZ!

I just went back and checked.

Yogi you have had a great time. You are head of entertainment in 2010.

You order international showplace to be tactically destoryed by a airstrike in 2011 and a huge new stage is built. Shows are decent too. Festhaus now has standup and local bands playing daily.

While Im here

InRaider you sir have been imprisioned with SOB tom after dressing up as laura croft and knocking the person playing her (thanks to ROY). You were released in 2016 on good behavior.

GreenGhost

You find your 2003 pass in 2022 and they HONOR IT!

italianchef

is in a band that plays at PKI. But dies on over the rhine the ride.

Your not the only one who took out some branches today. biggrin.gif I noticed the Eagles were flying a little faster because I had some huge snaps. ohmy.gif

(I was only at PKI for an hour or so because we were at traders world and we had some time to burn.)

Even though i work on Congo Falls i still pull branches if i can reach them from flying eagles. mad.gif