Time is running out!

DonHelbig

Big Noodle-fans should get their photos in while they can. The last chance to snap a photo of, or with, the Big Noodle at Kings Island is Sunday, July 13.

The Big Noodle, emblazoned with the Kraft macaroni and cheese slogan, "You know you love it," is made of fiberglass and measures an incredible 20 feet long, nine feet high and weighs more than 2,000 pounds.

Literally thousands of park goers have had their photo taken with the Big Noodle since its installation in May.

It is not immediately known what may replace the Big Noodle on International Street.

• Like 14

I'm actually eating some Kraft Mac n Cheese right now lol. But seriously, this is a bummer that #jonathan is leaving us in a few weeks. I'm so used to seeing it on International Street and it's going to feel weird with it not being there. Oh well...

• Like 3

Big Noodle-fans should get their photos in while they can. The last chance to snap a photo of, or with, the Big Noodle at Kings Island is Sunday, July 13.

The Big Noodle, emblazoned with the Kraft macaroni and cheese slogan, "You know you love it," is made of fiberglass and measures an incredible 20 feet long, nine feet high and weighs more than 2,000 pounds.

Literally thousands of park goers have had their photo taken with the Big Noodle since its installation in May.

It is not immediately known what may replace the Big Noodle on International Street.

I must ask Don, are you counted in the thousands of park goers that may have taken part of the #selfie fad with The Big Noodle? :)

• Like 5

Maybe we'll name the next one #Nahtanoj in #Jonathan's honor!

Shouldn't it be Nahtanoj#?

;)

Actually, it should be nahtanoJ#. ;):)

I'm actually a bit sad that #Jonathan will be gone soon, even though I only saw it in person 3 times in my life! (so far; I'll be going at least another time before the 13th)

• Like 1

I looked it up and it seems like this statue has traveled the world, sometimes with little decorations, sometimes without. I wonder if it's all #Jonathan? I went to KI today and as I left I made sure to say goodbye, considering I probably won't see him again :(...

• Like 2