FOF

Pbmcd

Guest dtk1376

That actually looks like it's in better shape than it was earlier this month, hopefully it's back up and running soon as well, it's one of my favorite flats at Kings Island.

• Like 5

I'm just worried about a lot of rides being closed Monday. I've seen reviews saying many attractions were closed while they were there. We have never been and won't be able to go again this summer, and are hoping most rides are up and running Monday.

• Like 1

^ Most rides operate every day, though there can be occasional downtime. If something is closed that isn't listed on the sign out front, make sure to check back later.

Flight of Fear (launched indoor coaster), Viking Fury (swinging ship), and Shake, Rattle & Roll (Troika) have been closed for several days. Some or all of those could still be closed Monday.

• Like 1

I wouldn't stress out about it too much. FOF is fun and if you miss it, it will be a shame, but there is still plenty to keep you occupied. I'm not a huge fans of flats, mainly because I can't take too much spinning, but Viking Fury is easily my favorite, however with that said riding it will neither make nor break your day. I've never been on Shake, Rattle and Roll, but a similar tale I am assuming. If you like flats that spin around, there is a solid selection outside of Shake, Rattle & Roll. Most rides are operational during the season, and while no one can garuntee what Monday will look like, there is no reason to assume that a large number of additional rides will be closed, and perhaps 1 or 2 of those 3 will be open by then as well.

KI is a big park, with lots to do, you won't find yourself bored by any means b/c those 3 rides are not operational that day. Take your time, and have FUN.

• Like 5