What is that song?

Adventuro

So there is this techno-sounding song that plays in the park a lot. But I can't seem to figure out what it's called. I can't describe it very well, but it's got a very unique beat, sounds somewhat European or more specially Swedish. It also has a woman quietly singing in the background at times. Every time I hear it, I like it but can't ever remember enough details to find it. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

So there is this techno-sounding song that plays in the park a lot. But I can't seem to figure out what it's called. I can't describe it very well, but it's got a very unique beat, sounds somewhat European or more specially Swedish. It also has a woman quietly singing in the background at times. Every time I hear it, I like it but can't ever remember enough details to find it. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

BB1, a song "know-it-all" occasionally.

• Like 5

BB1, a song "know-it-all" occasionally.

This is correct! Thank you so much. I'm impressed that you knew what I was talking about.

• Like 4

I heard Madness by Muse for the first time at the park. Also Wide Awake by Katy Perry. And believe it or not, I heard Happy by Pharrel all the way through for the first time at the park. Hearing these songs in other places gives me warm and fuzzy ki-related feelings. :3

Also, I believe my boyfriend has wondered about the same song you posted about, so thanks BB1 for posting the answer!

More songs I first heard at ki: All Day, All Night by Neon Trees, Arms by Christina Perri.

Since I'm already posting this, I'm wondering if anyone knows the music they played in the station of BLSC last year. I don't remember it well enough to give a description anymore. :( I think it was instrumental. There was a dubstep kind of song I heard 1 or 2 years ago while walking past the basketball shooting game in Coney Mall, no lyrics but the melody pops into my head from time to time and drives me nuts!

Speaking of music heard at the park, I know they play "Madness" by Muse a LOT. I hear it at least 3-4 times every time I'm at the park. Same with "Sail" by AWOLNATION.

I hear "Happy" minimum once a day when I visit after work and usually 2-3 times a day and never less than 3 times a day on a full day visit. If the park plays that song once more it'll be too many times. I feel like last year had WAY more variety.

• Like 4