How to get kicked out of a theme park

When I saw this thread's title under "recent topics" on the forum's home page, I thought it was going to be somebody ranting about getting kicked out of Kings Island and how that was "unfair" and "wrong" or some such. Glad to see it's nothing but a harmless news article. :)

• Like 3

Not allowing people to come to Disney Parks dressed as their characters is an interesting one. I totally understand why they do it, but I bet it happens more often than you'd think.

Loved the story about the kid dressed like Tinker Bell. denied access to Disney Magic Kindom

• Like 5

Once I was approached at KI for wearing a shirt that had Beethoven's autograph on it. It wasn't until the guard got right up on it that he saw the concert information on the shirt. Those of you who have seen Beethoven's signature, youd'd realize thst to somoene who hasn't seen it, it looks like BS.

I just turned it inside out- it was enough of a distraction to attract one guard, I didn't want a day of that.

• Like 4

It was a teen dressed as Tinkerbell, not a child. They allow children to dress up in park, but allowing adults/teens may create confusion between who is a legitimate employee working on Disney's behalf and who is just some other guest.

They don't want someone who may appear to be an employee acting inappropriately, and then have people assume it is Disney's responsibility.

• Like 6

Disney cracks me up.

Go ahead & purchase (for big $$) a character costume in the park, but nope, you can't wear it.

The cooler policy is (rather always has) interesting to me as the article does not mention coolers in cars.

Many guests travel considerable miles. How can the park regulate coolers in cars?

We have always brought a cooler, with food & drink, and had parking lot lunches. A few times security has questioned us, but never threatened removal.

• Like 2

Mr Segway @ CP was a very enjoyable regular, I have yet to see him this season on my visits, I hope to see him at some point, we have had great conversations before.

He has a medical condition and does not ride the rides ever. He's quite fond of watching Dragster launch. He has bumped people from time to time, but nothing too intense or crazy, nor is it intentional. Now comparing him to a few other regulars we have, he is one of the best. Comparing him to a stinky or an old running marathoner, I'll take Mr Segway anyday

• Like 4

They were probably making sure you didn't have alcohol.

We have had many frosty beverages, wine too. Security just reminded us the beer/ wine stayed at the car.

Even at BGW years ago we had Bud Light, security made the point to tell us that if it was Miller Lite we would have to dump them. It was a good laugh.

Segways at one time were allowed at Epcot & a tour is still allowed on Disney property:

http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/02/15/epcot-segway-tours-cancelled/

• Like 3

Mr Segway @ CP was a very enjoyable regular, I have yet to see him this season on my visits, I hope to see him at some point, we have had great conversations before.

He has a medical condition and does not ride the rides ever. He's quite fond of watching Dragster launch. He has bumped people from time to time, but nothing too intense or crazy, nor is it intentional. Now comparing him to a few other regulars we have, he is one of the best. Comparing him to a stinky or an old running marathoner, I'll take Mr Segway anyday

To a stinky! HAHA! Is it bad I know exactly who you're referring to?

• Like 2

When I saw the title of this I thought it was going to be one of those "99 ways to get kicked out of Walmart" type things.

Like hiding behind the tombstones in Banshee's queue and screaming like a Banshee when unknowing park guests walk by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk