Pedometers at Kings Island?

BoddaH1994

Okay, now that we're bummed out...

I think you meant 13,330 in your post. :)

I was surprised how little I walk on my visits. I typically show up between 4-5p. It usually takes until 9:00 or so to do 10,000 steps in-park. Just think: all the time you spend eating, drinking, watching shows, and standing in line do NOT add to steps. The two times that I see a substantial jump are walking to and from the car and to or from Soak City.

• Like 1

I'm aware of what Freedom's Call Celebration (formerly Freedom's Call Tattoo) is about. The radio station I listen to in the car (K99.1FM) is heavily involved with it, so they only advertise it umpteen times a day. :P

I'm also aware of what epistaxis is. It's not fun. (For those that are wondering, it's medical lingo for a nosebleed.)

• Like 1

I've actually never been to Freedom's Call, and this year won't become the first time for me as my car is low on gas and I can't afford to fill up until next Thursday. (Which, incidentally, rules out any trips to KI over the next week.)

Now to really throw you off..Lets see you have fun decoding this & be a bit of a medic..My impression copied down that I had to toss to the doc today when I brought him in on a power stretcher

90 y/o M w/ cco epistaxis from fall. No LOC, A&O x 3. Allergies: PCN & Prednisone. No acute distress. PE: Eyes PERL 2mm, Cardio: s1, s2, s3 heard, Pulm: Heard, bilat, equal. PMHx: HTN, DB-1. Medications: Statin, HCTZ, Lantus, Amox, ASA 81mg, MVT, OM3. No history of -Coag, bleeding.

Consult w/ EENT

90-year-old male with ??? nosebleed from fall. No loss of consciousness, alert and oriented times three (who he is, what happened, where he is, and/or when it is; I've usually seen it as times four). Allergies: ??? and Prednisome (I assume a drug name). No acute distress. ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? No history of -Coagulation, bleeding.

Consult with ??? ear, nose, and throat doctor.

That's the best I can do. :P

Now to really throw you off..Lets see you have fun decoding this & be a bit of a medic..My impression copied down that I had to toss to the doc today when I brought him in on a power stretcher

90 y/o M w/ cco epistaxis from fall. No LOC, A&O x 3. Allergies: PCN & Prednisone. No acute distress. PE: Eyes PERL 2mm, Cardio: s1, s2, s3 heard, Pulm: Heard, bilat, equal. PMHx: HTN, DB-1. Medications: Statin, HCTZ, Lantus, Amox, ASA 81mg, MVT, OM3. No history of -Coag, bleeding.

Consult w/ EENT

In simple terms.

90 year old male pt with nosebleed from fall. No loss of conciousness, is alert to person, place, time. Allergies to Penicillin & Prednisone (Type of Steroid). No acute distress (nothing life threatening). PE (physical examination). Eyes PERL (Pupils Equal/Reactive to Light) and are 2mm in size, Cardio (heart) s1-s3 are heart sounds. S1/2 are your normal lub-dub deal. S3 is heard if the heart is contracting but not fully filled usually, can be other things. PmHX (Past Medical History), HTN (Hypertension), and DB-1 (Diabetes, Insulin Dependent Type 1). Meds, on Statins are used to lower Cholesterol like Atorvastatin (Lipitor) or Simastatin (Zocor), notice the Statin. HTCZ is a BP controlling med/diuretic to lower BP and reduce cardiac output. Lantus is a Diabetic Med for Insulin Dependent Diabetics, Amoxicillin (Antibiotic), ASA 81mg (Baby Aspirin), MVT (Multivitamin), OM3 (Omega 3 Fish Oil). No History of -Coag (Anticoagulant Drug Therapy) or bleeding (bleeding disorders (think of Hemophilia).

Result consult w/ EENT (Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat)

• Like 1