KI Pet Peeves

emileeee

In the grand scheme of things, no, it doesn't matter, but at the end of the day, one had good intentions, albeit misguided, and the other is just flat-out dishonest. Were the line jumping rules actually enforced, I'd imagine security would go a little easier on the former, who might just be told to go to the back of the line, than the latter, who could end up ejected from the park for the day.

• Like 3

Similarly, when large groups don't enter the queue at the same time, and I end up entering somewhere in the middle.. if the group or at least one person doesn't let me and/ or my completely unified group in front of them, that tends to get on my nerves.

It's far less drastic as someone trying to cut to reach an alleged group.. but, it's the same principle in my eyes.

If you got in line before the back end of your group, you join the sluggers who aren't walking fast enough for you. Take it up with them if it bothers you; you're the one in the humongous group size.

• Like 4

I honestly don't mind if it's just one person trying to catch up and they ask to get past you nicely. I can't stand when groups send one person while the rest go to the bathroom, etc. then like 5 of them barge in and say that they have people up front. If you really are one person, ask nicely! Don't be rude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm usually pretty easy going at the park. But, I really detest line jumpers. I'm a big guy 6' 4" 230lbs., and it still amazes me how many young kids or teens think it's ok to cut in front of me and my family. I usually stand my ground to a point, but often it's just not worth it.

Not really the same thing, but it feels like it, is watching a horde people in the Fast Pass line get let onto a ride while I sit and watch. Last season while waiting for Diamondback with my son and with only maybe 10 people in front of us before it was our turn to get on the ride, a large number of Fast Pass patrons arrived up at the station. There were enough to fill up two entire trains, so we were made to wait until that entire line was done before my son and I could get on. It was only 10-15 more minutes max, but after waiting almost 30 minutes, another 10 just irritated me for some reason. I can see letting a few of them go before us and fill the train with half from the regular line and half with the Fast Pass people. But to let all of them through for that long was getting on my nerves a bit. There were quite a few others in line with me that weren't too happy either. I know, they paid for the priviledge, and I have had many an early ride or ERT time, so maybe I shouldn't complain too much.

My only other peeve is walking past a stupid basketball game and knowing that that's really the spot for The Flying Eagles. As I've said before, I still have a hard time walking that back path and seeing all the basketballs that replaced my favorite ride other than The Beast. I know I should get over it, but that one still hurts...alot!

• Like 7