The Avengers Coming to Kings Island

BoddaH1994

The use of Disney around the park has been interesting lately....To say the least....

The Avengers come to Kings Island..... Frozen is shown at a "Dive-In Movie"........ The Little Mermaid is shown at a "Dive-In Movie"......

Time to find the good ol Dip n Dots guy! He will confirm that Disney is acquiring CF and all it's FUN!

Please note: the above information is highly unlikely of being true but in the event of said stuff being true, well, you heard it here first!

More supporting info: Toy Story was also shown.

• Like 2

As my dear father used to say when I had asked "Why?" one too many times, "Some thongs are for little boys to ask questions about."

Terp, whose first word, honestly, was not MaMa or DaDa as his parents were respectively rooting for, but "Why?" He's been asking questions ever since.

Some thongs are for little boys to ask questions about? Oh my! Oh my my my!

• Like 5

The use of Disney around the park has been interesting lately....To say the least....

The Avengers come to Kings Island..... Frozen is shown at a "Dive-In Movie"........ The Little Mermaid is shown at a "Dive-In Movie"......

Time to find the good ol Dip n Dots guy! He will confirm that Disney is acquiring CF and all it's FUN!

More supporting info: Toy Story was also shown.

Please note: the abvoe information is highly unlikely of being true but in the event of said stuff being true, well, you heard it here first!

That's one way of proving that you have " inside information. " :)

I wonder where they'll have this. It's a Monday so the KI Theater is free that day. Maybe it'll be in the Festhaus. One thing's for certain it'll NOT be associated with anything Peanuts.

• Like 1

As my dear father used to say when I had asked "Why?" one too many times, "Some thongs are for little boys to ask questions about."

Terp, whose first word, honestly, was not MaMa or DaDa as his parents were respectively rooting for, but "Why?" He's been asking questions ever since.

Some thongs are for little boys to ask questions about? Oh my! Oh my my my!

Thanks. Fixed.

WHEN we meet, and we will, ask me about my Dad, me, a Kroger store, and a gorgeous woman in a flashy sequined dress.

Thong, indeed.

• Like 5

Maybe my brother will get a picture with "Thor."

Seriously, his name is Thomas, and he started to have his name tattooed on his arm, but never went back to have it finished, so, because the artist stopped a little less than halfway through the 'm" in his name, he's had "Thor" tatooed on his arm since 1990.

• Like 2

There was a time Disney came very close to acquiring Kings Dominion.

Can you say Disney's America?

(Or Six Flags America, named in part as a jab and pre-emptive strike at Disney).

Ah yes, Terp, "Disney's America"..the park that was to be built on top of Civil War era battlefields..not to mention in your backyard of Virginia if memory serves. What a PR nightmare that turned out to be. As for the Disney characters making midwest apperances..they do quite frequently in their stage and ice shows that tour throughout the year. Those productions are handled by Feld Entertainment, with oversight and input from Disney.

• Like 1

(Or Six Flags America, named in part as a jab and pre-emptive strike at Disney).

Ah yes, Terp, "Disney's America"..the park that was to be built on top of Civil War era battlefields..not to mention in your backyard of Virginia if memory serves. What a PR nightmare that turned out to be. As for the Disney characters making midwest apperances..they do quite frequently in their stage and ice shows that tour throughout the year. Those productions are handled by Feld Entertainment, with oversight and input from Disney.
Feld does all of those types of shows, plus the Ring Bros B&B Circus. You're right - they are held to strict Disney standards. This is another good example of a 3rd party company licensing the characters.
  • Like 1

Thought Disney's America was going to built from the ground up. It was a field that a battle was on and people protested. Now a Walmart sits on the land.

Scooby Doo and friends could show up at Kings Island if Time Warner has a Cartoon Net work day. They used to do it at Reds games with all the local mascots.