SF Gadv's Zumanjaro now has an opening date

Just walking in to New Jersey's Finest Theme Park and hearing the announcer:

...and make TODAY a GREAT Adventure!

transports me to my happy place. I am ready to prance down Dream Street, to see Fred and Wilma--the turtles, to eat some Nathan's fries...

Just as once did the grand orchestral sounds of International Street in Ohio and Virginia.

• Like 4

I love NJFTP. It's a very happy place. I will elaborate later. I love Ka. It's just awesome. TTD was not open last time I was at CP. Last year we were going to ride it after Millie, but it began to storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Kingda Ka is very, very unlike Top Thrill Dragster.

One is smooth and graceful, the other a surging force of outright power and thrust.

Which of the two stratas do you like better ? I've rode TTD many times but never been to Six Flags Great Adventure .

Kingda Ka is very, very unlike Top Thrill Dragster.

One is smooth and graceful, the other a surging force of outright power and thrust.

Which of the two stratas do you like better ? I've rode TTD many times but never been to Six Flags Great Adventure .

I like TTD better, because of the lap bars and whole atmosphere. But KK is also really fun, and feels more intense, surprisingly. I just miss the whole "experience" of TTD with the Christmas tree lights, the interactions with the midway, and just everything about it. But both are great rides.

• Like 2