Kings Island trip 7/1/14

Nick_Plummer

Today was a very good visit! Me and my friend Logan got to the park at 10:00 and waited 15 minutes for his first ride on Banshee. After that we headed to The Bat and rode in the back for a very shaky ride! The same for Adventure Express. We went to Racer for our longest wait of the day, about 30 minutes because someone threw up and they were only running 2 trains. We skipped even going near X-Base and rode Vortex (his favorite). We skipped Backlot and went to Diamondback and rode 4 times. We got some amazing pretzels and Auntie Anne's and went to The Beast in hopes the line was now shorter. It was and we waited 5 minutes. We went back to Banshee and bought a locker just so we wouldn't worry about it while we went all around Action Zone. Banshee was a walk on now. We rode 7 times in a row and then went for his first ride on Drop Tower. He said he loved it and wanted to go again. We rode it again and then went to marathon Congo Falls. We rode 5 times in a row and got off to ride Banshee some more. At this point Invertigo was closed. We rode Banshee 2 more times and left for Frisch's Big Boy and then the storm came in. We took the 30 minute ride back to Miamisburg through the storm and had to drive through about a foot of water 4 minutes from my house. Very fun visit indeed! My #kibestday yet!

• Like 2

Glad you had fun! But...

We took the 30 minute ride back to Miamisburg through the storm and had to drive through about a foot of water 4 minutes from my house.

Never, EVER, drive through standing water of that depth. First, you can't tell if the road beneath is still intact. Second, six inches of water is enough to cause you to lose control and/or stall, and a foot of moving water is enough to float and possibly sweep away a motor vehicle. Don't drive through standing water; turn around and find another route. Your life may depend on it.

This has been a public service announcement by jcgoble3. :)

• Like 2