Least Favorite Vekoma Boomarangs

rhyano

I've never been on a Boomerang, but i have been on an Inverted Boomerang. That being said, my least favorite Vekoma Inverted Boomerang, (If that counts), is Invertigo, here at Kings Island. Invertigo is also the only inverted boomerang i have been on, making it also my favorite Inverted Boomerang.

• Like 4

My least favorite boomerang is Goliath, at Six Flags New England. Good lord Vekoma... Not only is the ride incredibly rough, it even manages to bash your head while going straight. Its probably the roughest steel coaster I've ridden.

The Bat at Canada's Wonderland. Though it really wasn't bad. It was just slightly less fun than Boomerang at Darien Lake or the Carolina Cobra at Carowinds.

For what it's worth, the Carolina Cobra is actually a wonderful coaster despite being a cookie cutter boomerang.

• Like 1

Definitely Goliath at Six Flags New England. I chipped a tooth on that thing! Its probably the top 5 roughest coasters I've been on. The drop facing down is great, but after that, the ride is totally unbearable.

EDIT: Not to mention, the ride sounds like a F-16! The ride ops in the station have to wear ear muffs to deal with the sound all day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I've never been on a Boomerang, but i have been on an Inverted Boomerang. That being said, my least favorite Vekoma Inverted Boomerang, (If that counts), is Invertigo, here at Kings Island. Invertigo is also the only inverted boomerang i have been on, making it also my favorite Inverted Boomerang.

Couldn't of said it better myself!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The only suspended Boomerang I've been on is Invertigo at Kings Island. There's a reason I've only ridden it twice over the years.

Like Lora, I rode Carolina Cobra at Carowinds a few weeks back, and surprisingly that was the most enjoyable Boomerang I've been on.

Andrew, not a fan of anything that is made in Vlodrop, Netherlands...