Current wait times

APE

Starting a new thread because others ruined the first. Keep your issues out of this thread it is for posting wait times and general updates on rides so those planning what rides to hit next or if they should visit the park.

So lets try this again.

• Like 7

I'm hoping crowds will be pretty light on 7/7 because I will be there that day as well. I'm thinking they won't be too bad because it's tough to get off work at a lot of bigger companies the next business day after a holiday, but at the same time I imagine some people will go for the epic 4-day weekend and opt for having Monday off instead of Thursday, like I am. At the end of the day it's a Monday and it's not a holiday, so I doubt it will be too bad.

• Like 1

^ That calendar has so many problems that I can't even begin to count them. For one, Fridays and Sundays are not equivalent to Saturdays; they are more equivalent to weekdays. For another, Fridays during Haunt are significantly less crowded than Saturdays, and Sundays in the fall are almost dead, not "moderate crowds". And weekdays in August don't start being dead until the middle of the month.

Wow. I feel sorry for anyone who treats that as gospel.

• Like 4

What do you guys think crowd size will be like on 7/7 (next Monday, after the holiday weekend)?

I went on Monday 6/30, and crowds were light early morning and got a little heavier as people were getting off work. The longest line we waited for was 45min.

• Like 1

At the park now and it Is surprisingly not very busy. We have not waited more than 30 minutes for anything. I figured for a Saturday, midnight close, holiday weekend, and not exceptionally hot it would be packed but nope :) very light crowds. We got here around 9:40 and in about 30 minutes time we rode Banshee front row twice and have covered all of Action Zone and Planet Snoopy plus Viking Fury :) this is the line for Diamondbackpeba9a4a.jpg

• Like 4

Will do, Terpy. The Beast has the longest wait of any ride so far. At least 30 minutes but likely longer. Full middle set of queue lines. Lower queue lines are not open and I doubt station queues are. They need to open some lower ones though since the line extends a good bit out past the entrance. We got in line at 2:52 so we shall see how long we wait :)

• Like 2