Current wait times

APE

They tweeted again this morning that the millionth Banshee ride will happen this week. Maybe people are all trying to be the one. I sure would be if I were there, and believe me, being there is something I've been thinking a lot about doing because of the millionth rider thing. Still sore from Monday, tho.

• Like 3

Wow, it's crowded today, for a Thursday! Banshee has had a 20-30 minute wait, Flight of Fear a 45 minute, Firehawk a 30 (whoa), The Beast 45 minutes - even Boo Blasters had a 45 minute wait. The parking lot is nearly full and traffic is horrible around the area.

Stay away!

• Like 2

^ This is a July day with great weather. Some crowds are to be expected. Those waits don't seem very bad, actually.

I'd probably be there if I hadn't visited just 3 days ago. A good number of KIC members are there right now to support the A Kid Again families and celebrate Princess Sparkles' birthday.

(Among today's guests are around 4,000 members of A Kid Again families throughout Ohio. Of course, do be patient with those requiring extra time getting on and off rides. As Don mentioned in previous years, some things are much more important than having to wait a few extra minutes to board a ride.)

• Like 4