Current wait times

APE

Guest dtk1376

I've had the same thing happen with Planet Snoopy vs. Park Information booth, Planet Snoopy seems to be a little more lenient or just not calibrated the same way that the Park Information booth is. I always go with Planet Snoopy.

We didn't get bracelet at MA because it was not as easy as the one at KI and it was for only 1 ride in the park so it was not worth getting.

The problem at ki is some measuring stations are more accurate than others. The worst is on Woodstock. If it is close don't get measured there go to the front or the one in Planet Snoopy. Also I have had my son make it one day and ride things and then go the next day and not make it. he doesn't understand why he could not ride when he rode the day before. I had one guy measure him and the swinging pole hit his head but then kept on going. The measurer said it had to stop the swinging bar but the next day as long as it hit his it it was ok. I know they are doing what they are trained to do but sometimes the splitting of hairs is ridiculous especially the 40" Mark. The only thing 40 gets you is Woodstock with an adult.

^ Good, it's getting some love. :)

"No line for the kids bumper cars, no line for FAAC, no line for the Turnpike ride or whip it (forget the name, but if they every install a series of classic flats, a grown up version of that would be terrific.)"

Linus' Beetle Bugs? I sat and watched that ride for awhile, and was a little jealous I wasn't tiny enough to ride. It's got quite a punch for a ride for small kids.

Stricker's Grove has a kiddie whip that adults are allowed to ride. :)

Guest dtk1376

The Bat is the name of a Kings Island ride. As such, it is always capitalized here.

That is unless he is standing in line for a baseball bat, but that would be kinda weird, especially for a 10 minute wait. :)

• Like 4

The Bat is the name of a Kings Island ride. As such, it is always capitalized here.

That is unless he is standing in line for a baseball bat, but that would be kinda weird, especially for a 10 minute wait. :)

You ever try to get someone to get something off a high shelf at Dicks? 10 minutes would be an improvement over my last venture :)

• Like 3

The op standing at the entrance of Banshee yesterday was saying it was a 45-1 hour wait. It turned away so many people. In the end, it took about 20 minutes. We went back again, and he still said 45-1 hour...and it was still only 20 minutes!

• Like 1

I think they moved the Diamondback crew that was driving so many of us nuts to Banshee. They're taking about twice as long as usual to dispatch trains. And during ERT a friendly operator sent a bunch of us for a tour of nearly the whole cattle corral (kept closing things in front of us and sending us around again* even though the actual line was on the stairs at the time). When we finally were making our last approach to the stairs, a ride supervisor had taken over (and closed off all but the most direct route) and he let about ten people in front of us. Thanks.

* it was so silly I would think he was messing with us, if he had any hint of a smile rather than a stern mix of confusion and incompetence.

• Like 3

Was there from 10am till 12pm, it seemed like the lines were longer than they should be. On reason maybe it that it's not warm enough for the waterpark, Banshee looked to be 1/2 to 3/4 full. Diamondback was around 20 minutes. The Bats line was up the stairs next to the pop and candy machines. Drop Zone looked to be around 20 to 30 minutes, Racer was only one side, and two of the queue's were being used. The Congo looked to be a walk-on. ;)

• Like 1