Current wait times

APE

About 5-10 mins later she was telling our whole group how The Beast is the scariest ride ever and that The Bat and Adventure Express were 10x better. All of this was discussed over some fruit snacks, a blue ice cream, and a Sprite. She ended the day with a front row lap on AE, a lap on the log flume, and WWC. So she was okay in the end.

And usually I am much more talkative and she's a lot less shy, just a case of a too big of a roller coaster too soon... Sorry if I seemed short or aloof lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

It's ok. We actually were heading to meet up with a young man we know from church. He's been working at a camp and we've not seem him. He's an amazing young man and one of my daughters best friends.

This young man is proof you can have the not so ideal life situation and can make opportunities for yourself when you make right choices. We've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of campers and workers. It's been an amazing day.

• Like 3

That's great. We had a good convo with some people from a church group from KY. Good kids.

Also, thanks for understanding I felt horrible actually. As we were walking away I was like oh my gosh, I was so rude lol.

Also I did not force her onto the ride lol. She was looking forward to it all day lol.

• Like 2

Never feel horrible. Family always comes first in my opinion.

The group that Aaron was with is out of Cloverdale, Indiana. It's about 45 minutes south west of Indianapolis. There were 24 campers, 8 workers and the couple that runs the camp. We ended up meeting most of them. .

• Like 2

Thanks! Next time at the park I may have baby shark with me!

Niece update: she is now saying in a few years she wants to retry Beast. I would think that counts as a victory in the uncle department.

Overall I thought the park was busy today but not overly. The crowds were pretty well spread out. No overly long or crazy lines on our path through the park. However we didn't even attempt Firehawk or FOF.

• Like 1

Baby Shark! We'd love to meet him.

Considering how hot it was I did not find the crowds to be horrible. It seemed like most crews were trying hard to keep lines moving. I think 20 minutes was about the longest line we waited in.

• Like 3

Guest dtk1376

Anybody up there today? Was thinking of heading up there this evening since it's been raining all day and it seems that is over with for the most part so thought the lines might not be too long.

• Like 1

Don't know if he can post on here right now, but according to OhioColts:

Banshee is about 20 min. Dback probably the same. Fof prob 30, Firehawk maybe 15. Most othes should be less than 10.

Edit: He also says the park is getting busier. Vortex has a line.

• Like 3

^ If you forgot the pass, you can go to Guest Services, and they can look him up and give you "forgot pass" ticket to get him into the park that day at no charge. I believe you can do that up to three times before they make you pay the replacement fee.

• Like 1