Current wait times

APE

If anyone wanted to be part of the Guiness World Record attempt for applying sunscreen but couldn't make it by noon, there weren't enough people so they rescheduled for 2:30 at Picnic Grove.

I'm still trying to decide whether to do that or go to the 3:00 Cirque, myself.

Crowds are a lot smaller than I expected on a Saturday. Larger than the week, but not terrible.

• Like 1

You're probably right. I'm sitting in the theater for the 1:30. What's the point of coming on a Saturday if I don't watch four Cirque shows rather than 3? ;)

I wanted to be part of a world record attempt, but considering we only made about half the number needed even after all their campaigning next to International Theater and promising free cupcakes (!!!) around noon on a Saturday, I'm not sure they're going to have more luck in a more obscured part of the park.

I apparently should have reserved judgment on today's crowd until after noon. Banshee's queue is about half full, both Delirium and Drop Tower have full queues. The Bat was back to the candy machines.

• Like 3

I'm here today until close using the Ride Hopper app. Banshee was 15 minutes. My youngest hit the 46" mark since out last visit and we rode the White Water Canyon for the first time (about 30 min wait.) Unfortunately, Congo Falls is down for some reason. (That's the other 46" ride that would be new to him.)

• Like 1

^^ Bring-a-friend days M-R may bring in some, but I'd still expect a dead park.

I'll probably be there Friday for the final weekday of the season with 10am-10pm operation.

I did grab one Banshee ride right before closing, but that was it.

Night ride? How long was that line at 8pm?

This place is dead. Walk on The Beast.

I didn't know you were there. I showed up at 7:00 just to upgrade my pass to Platinum for this weekend and grab a meal on my dining plan. I did grab one Banshee ride right before closing, but that was it.

We saw you in line at Banshee. I even yelled your name, but you were in your own little world. They kept stacking so we went to ride The Beast.

• Like 2