Current wait times

APE

Most of the nametags I've seen at DB all season have been blue (16/17 years old). So maybe they're waiting for the DB crew to get out of class?

All I know is if Diamondback isn't open by 5 I'm going home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the other thread showing some sort of work being done at the turn-around, I don't think I'd expect it to re-open today.

• Like 1

If the ride wasn't going to re-open today, wouldn't they let everyone know at the park entrance like they typically do? Also, there are ride ops in the station. More and more keep arriving.

There are now five ride ops at the entrance. I'm hopeful.

Edit: they got a cooler of ice water. How could they not re-open if they need to get a cooler of ice water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Seems like most people are heading to the big rides. Back area is really light probably only a 5 min wait for Backlot Street Coaster. Heading to The Beast and The Racers next. Won't be gettin on Banshee or Diamondback but will check the lines.

The Racer only had the red train running so far today but there was only 2 people in front of us. Monster was slow only because they were only loading 2 of the arms at a time. Only one wait to get on Scrambler. Coney Island seems slow right now.

• Like 1

Not what I ment. They load two arms then run the ride. They are not loading it all the way full. In line for The Beast the wait is 15 minutes. We are in the line for the front with 3 pairs in front of us.

Monster always will load two or four arms mainly..running all with full cycle is an operational nightmare and a pain in the ass.

We open arms as needed. If I can load one arm sweet, if I need a second, cool, after that I'll clear 1 bring the other arms down, load, lock, and check those, then clear cycle. After cycle bring the first arms down and repeat unload and load procedures, then go to the next.

Loading and unloading full arms can take about 7-15 minutes for a one minute cycle depending on guests and difficulty with restraints..so you'll actually eat up more of the line with four arm cycle, make guests happier, and not as much of an operational strain

• Like 1

Crowds are picking up. I think we are doing Invertigo and The Beast again and leaving. However, we have ridden all coasters aside from Invertigo (and anything in Planet Snoopy.) Considering it is Saturday and it is BAF and Dollar Days, it's been a good day.

• Like 1

LoraX, if you could check Banshee wait time right now that would be great , Thank you :)

I apologize, but I just read this. We left not long after I posted my last update. I had my daughter and one of her friends with me and they were too tired to stay. Seriously, they were ready to go, not me.

I do have to say the time we were there, every ride we rode, the crews had their A game on. They kept lines moving quickly.

• Like 2

Current wait times for AZ rides are short and very wet :P all rides are currently running as it is just rain. We walked onto Invertigo and waited 5 minutes for Delirium. I am guessing Banshee has a longer line than the rest as it opened late.

• Like 1