Current wait times

APE

Waited one hour for Banshee. They are only running two trains right now - teal and blue. Not all the queue lines are open though but I am sure they will be soon enough. The lingering threat of rain is keeping crowds lower.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are here today at P&G's dividend day, Diamondback is about 20 minutes.

I asked Guest Services if the All Season Dining Plan worked today. They informed me that during all private events it will not work because the pass has to be scanned at the beginning of the day in order to be activated. (as expected)

However I was able to scan my gold pass at the entrance of Dinosaurs Alive and avoided the up-charge.

I feel like I'm one of the few people here at the park today who's a regular visitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

At the time those pictures were taken, Millennium Force had one queue house open and was signed at a 1.25 hour wait. Mantis had everything full but the frontmost queue house. Its line decreased somewhat, but lines across the park became insane by around 2pm when many church buses were arriving for PointFest.

The main lot, bus lot, and Soak City lots are full. The employee lot is nearly full. Some attractions, like Cedar Downs, are still a walk-on.

• Like 3

As expected on a typical Sunday, at Kings Island, that the longest wait was at Back Lot Stunt Coaster, we waited 40 minutes to ride. We rode Banshee 8 times, longest wait time was 10 minutes, just because we wanted to ride front row. The Racer, Adventure Express, Vortex, The Bat, Delirium & Invertigo were an easy stroll to the front of the line. Had a small wait of 15 minutes on Flight of Fear and Firehawk and The Beast. Diamondback had our second longest wait of 25 minutes today. Seemed to have typical Fall Sunday crowds, very light and thinking due to Oktoberfest being held downtown and Bengals (Who Dey 3-0) on TV today, Bye week next Sunday so thinking crowds might increase, but who knows. Went to Snoopy's Halloween Party at Soak City to check things out and enjoyed some great weather today. Sunday ride times very minimum for September 21, 2014

• Like 3

I think we're going to risk it this Sunday. We'll be using the Ride Hopper app to list stand-by ride wait times. Last September, we had luck with going on the last Sunday of the month. However, I am concerned about the impact of the free Fast Lane passes and the Bengals bye week. I can post our experience here on Monday.

We have Gold passes this year and the previous two seasons and have enjoyed using them. Sunday's visit will be our 7th trip to Kings Island this year. Next year, I think we are cutting back to just a late summer visit before schools start, and maybe a September visit if we buy 2016 Gold passes.

• Like 2