Current wait times

APE

normal ride= very very long ques all full (except Boo) though at least DB wasn't spilling into the area towards Reds grill like before, haunts = mostly 15-25 min or less last night. biggest was the former arcade which we skipped cause line was way long. in 4 hours did all but former arcade and train haunt + AE for fun and Boo. left at 10(got there at 6)

• Like 1

Yup, I was there today and my longest wait was FoF, but I didn't keep track of the time, was playing on my 3DS. I agree with jbum, it was a great day (:

I got off of Invertigo and noticed there was no one in line behind me for the front seat (going backwards first)! I thought about asking to ride again but was already walking away and didn't want to bother anyone lol. Also walked right on Delirium 3 or 4 times, and was surrounded by empty seats! And Banshee, whew. I rode the front and back seats several times, only waiting one or two cycles if that. (:

• Like 1

We were there all day yesterday and used our free renewal Fast Lane passes which were pretty pointless because it seemed like there wereno lines for anything anyway. The only thing we rode that even had a line at all was BLSC. On the other hand, my kid was weirdly intrigued by getting to enter back onto Zypher over and over through the exit, so it wasn't a total waste I guess :) .

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dtk1376

I'll be there on Saturday as well for my last visit of the year. I got a feeling it is going to be extremely busy though, weather is looking like it's going to be very nice and we're dwindling down on days left in the season, not a good combination if you ask me if the crowd will be an issue for you.

• Like 1

I've been there a few times within the last few Saturdays, arriving within a few hours after the start of Haunt. To give you an idea of how busy it was: the places we've parked were just about the closest you can get to Great Wolf Lodge in the Kings Island parking lot. That being said, both ride operations and house/trail operations were handled extremely well.

The houses and trails would let larger groups of people in at one time, but the scareactors tended to break the groups up into smaller groups along the way by getting in people's ways. It was more effective than letting in a continuous conga line like the park has done in the past, as there actually was time for the actors to set the scares up between groups. I don't know that it worked this way for all houses since I haven't done them all each time, but Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror, CornStalkers, and Tombstone Terror-tory seemed to handle it like this the most consistently and effectively. This seems to help capacity significantly. (Believe it or not, I don't think I've ever had to wait in the second queue for TTT, and I've done it just about every Haunt visit I've had this year.)

The ride ops were just doing extremely well; Beast's line never seemed to have long periods of standing still involved. That being said, most of the first, all of the second, and half of the station queues were filled, so it was still a significant wait (i.e. 60-70 minutes, according to FUNtv.) Fast Lane never really seemed to negatively affect operations, but your mileage may vary.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...