Current wait times

APE

I had no clue how the rest of the park was until 12:30 when we left Planet Snoopy for food. Planet Snoopy ride lines were quite long for a Sunday and the kids were...well...not having it. We didn't last much longer as during the off-season, they apparently forget any sort of personal space/line etiquette and that I don't accept horseplay as appropriate park behavior (worst aunt EVER!). The parking lot was quite full when we left at 3ish with cars still pulling into the lot. 

• Like 5

Outer Hanks had just one side open and was to the door when we got there. After waiting and checking out, it was outside and several people deep as it curved around towards the Eiffel Tower. That line stayed pretty steady as we ate at the picnic tables outside. According to the receipt I asked for and received (under $10 purchase) that was after 1p.

The lines in Planet Snoopy didn't seem abnormally long. I didn't pay attention to lines anywhere else. 

• Like 1

The crews really seemed to be up on their game today as busy as it was.

Got multiple rides on most coasters today, Beast was full in the overflow queue, maybe waited 35-40 mins.

Although I don't know about Diamondback. Rode it 4 times today, but won front of the line passes for 3 of them.

Man I love that game.......

• Like 5

Although I don't know about Diamondback. Rode it 4 times today, but won front of the line passes for 3 of them.

Man I love that game.......

You and Jonathan Goble would get along well. :)

Hey now. I need to break that addiction, not hang out with someone who's going to feed it. :P

• Like 3

Hey now. I need to break that addiction, not hang out with someone who's going to feed it. :P

Yea, I might be the wrong person for that.

Although I'm not known to twist anyones arm.

If it means anything, I only play the one at Diamondback. As much as I love that game, I lothe the other.

• Like 3