Current wait times

APE

I've been here since 4 and we've road every coaster but The Bat and Invertigo , of course. I think the longest we waited was 25 minutes for FOF, most were walk ons for us. I was surprised at how short lines are with how full the parking lot is.

• Like 3

Yesterday for a Saturday wasn't terrible. Most lines were about 45 minutes. Except for Firehawk Flight of Fear, and Beast. A lot of rides went down yesterday. Invertigo I think 4 times. Drop Tower was down several times before closing it completely. Delirium I think 3 times. Firehawk was down once. And Diamondback was down once.

• Like 2

We were able to ride all of the coasters before noon. Spent the afternoon in Planet Snoopy with coasters here and there.

It was yet another great day in the park.

Panda Express on the meal plan made it even better! Larosas from the Festhaus, not so much...

• Like 1

We were able to ride all of the coasters before noon. Spent the afternoon in Planet Snoopy with coasters here and there.

It was yet another great day in the park.

Panda Express on the meal plan made it even better! Larosas from the Festhaus, not so much...

Lucky, we got through most of the coasters, but I went with my school and the bus driver took a wrong turn a few to many times, got there by 10:30-ish, didn't even get in the park till 11. Still got 3 rides on Banshee, 2 Beast Worst wait was FH at just over 70 minutes

• Like 1

That's another one I am just not willing to wait for. Being at Kings Island so much has turned me into a snob apparently. Firehawk and it's line can go away.

I know but I had 2 friends that had not gone on it and really wanted to. I didn't care as I enjoyed the ride, the line was just really long.

• Like 2

That's another one I am just not willing to wait for. Being at Kings Island so much has turned me into a snob apparently. Firehawk and it's line can go away.

I dont think its a snob mentality.  Its really the fact that you have the opportunity to ride when the line is not long.  I rarely like to wait in a line for a ride more than 30-45 minutes long just because of the pass.  Only time I did it last year was Diamondback and Banshee.  Most others I will skip if the line is long because I can always go back...

• Like 5