Delirium: 20

Vortex: 20

Diamondback: 15

Drop Tower: 15

Bat: 15

Adventure Express: 10

Racer: 0

WindSeeker: 0

Webcams show have of a Diamondback queue being used, a full woodstock queue and half of Banshee's queues. Soak City is closed

• Like 2

I was at the park today (Tuesday) and yesterday (Monday the 1st).  Monday was so nice to be at the park because the it rained all day until about 4:00pm, at which point people had left due to the rain.  All rides were operating again by 5:00 (not many shut down in the light rain to begin with).

Today, the park was very packed.  A ton more people came today than I had originally thought would.  I attribute it to the rain from Monday.  I have a feeling people postponed their trips by one day.

• Like 1

I waited longer for The Bat than Drop Tower. A first for me. Drop Tower was about 10 min, Bat about 15. Made me later for Cirque than I intended. At least I made it before the t-shirt toss even tho I still didn't catch it :)

First time seeing the show this season from somewhere other than third row center.

• Like 1

It is sad to see Diamondback with such long lines. It used to be such the people eater and weekday lines were never this long. I just went to Candad's Wonderland and they are not having these issues on their B&Ms They didn't stack at all because the employees really had it going on. I normally say KI has the best ride ops out there but CW but them to shame.

• Like 2

If you look at the display above the help center (to the left of the Fast Lane sales booth next to Skyline on IS), it displays which rides are up or down at any given time. It should list both Racer N and Racer S, IIRC.

Maybe they mean North as if International Street ran perfectly North and South (even though it doesn't).  If our compass is calibrated in this way, then I suppose you could call the Blue Racer North and the Red Racer South.

I believe (but don't hold me to this) that Racer N is the red side. The display I mentioned above would clearly tell which is which, as it also gives the scheduled operating hours for each ride that day. The blue side would have shorter hours (usually noon to 8pm) than the red side (park opening to park closing).

And wait time signs need only display one of the two, since they share a single queue and station.

Yea, that's what i'm sayin. Why don't they just say Racer.

Your right though on the red side being north. The only way I would know

is because of 71.

Sadly, usually the only way I know what direction I'm going is when 

the road sign tells me so.