Current wait times

APE

I left and 3 and they weren't bad at all. On the other hand, when I left, Diamondback had been stuck on the first hill for nearly 1/2 hour. The people on it were sweltering, and most guys were taking off their shirts in order to cover their faces. Anyone know if they're off the ride yet?

What's been going on with Diamondback lately? It's gotten stuck 3 days in a row now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I had to park in Diamondback 65 ... at 11 AM ...on an overcast day, so it's pretty crowded (I think it's a B.A.F. day, as well as Spirit Song, so lots of happy guests . I'm at Festhaus finishing up lunch; on my way over to WWC. I'll update in another hour or so of what I see on the way.

• Like 2

The bring-a-friend-cheap day is tomorrow; SpiritSong was Thursday through today. It's also a cool day, so Soak City isn't the draw it usually is during the summer.

Speaking of the weather, 60s are a bit cool for complete drenchings on WWC. I don't suppose that's a deterrent? :)

For those coming (and/or staying) late, don't forget that the park is open until midnight today.

• Like 3

WWC is running at a ratio of 4 to 1, empty-to-occupied (sometimes with only two or three riders). Also, the orange, red and white geysers are out-of-order, so I get to save some quarters today.  Tomorrow, however, I'll get plenty of practice on the high-angle green, purple, bronze and pink cannons, which isn't as fun because everyone thinks the guy in the tower operates those.

Tb, @ Starbucks

• Like 8

The Scrambler line is full, and it was a 4-circuit wait.

Longest wait this season for my burger and fries at Jukebox Diner - still under 5 mins!; food's great and fresh, too (as it always is)...

The Eiffel Tower sup and I were discussing the fact that cars are parking in the grass out beyond the water park. Many folks this sunny day. :)

• Like 6

I probably figured it'd be crowded today with all the rain we've been getting and the absolutely perfect weather that today has brought.  I contemplated about going today, but then I used my malem weather prediction cap and was glad I didn't go. 

• Like 5

^^^ I have weather prediction cap named after me? I thought Lucas was our weatherman? ;)

Driving in from out-of-town for a day trip does leave me pretty much committed, so I do try to anticipate the weather and crowd situation. Of course, Kings Island crowds and Ohio weather are two of the most difficult things there are to predict.

^^ The BAF promotion ran last Sunday as well, supposedly with substantially fewer people in the park. It's certainly a factor, but I'd wager that the weather is a bigger one; we finally got a pleasant day - on a weekend - after a string of heat waves, storms & rain-outs.

• Like 5