Current wait times

APE

Incident at Surf Dog right now. Tire smoking, guests are still on it in the middle of the incline.

Staff running to the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's nothing more serious than a blown tire.  I was next in line for Diamondback last year and saw a tire blow up (the ones the train runs over as it leaves the station). Maintenance came and replaced the tire in about 15 minutes and she was up and running again soon after.

• Like 5

^^ Consider the slack cut....LOL

BTW, last time I was at KI, the tires on WindSeeker driver were looking pretty worn....I'd hate to get stuck at the top of the tower spinning endlessly.... :blink:

im getting ready to ride Wind Seeker for the first time right now. I hope your insight does not come to fruition.

• Like 5

Where is Snoppy Land? ;)

Hey, cut me some slack! This is my first season here since the death of Hanna Barbara Land!

Just kidding with you, plus we don't want tot make a KICentral members say the darnest things thread...  :)

• Like 4

Can somebody tell me how busy the wet side is today (or was yesterday)? I didn't think to go over there, but if it was as busy as I'd have expected with yesterday's mercifully unrainy weather, then the park was even more busy than I realized.

With the heat tomorrow, maybe I'll finally get over my water park (and body image) issues and try it out.

• Like 5

Where is Snoppy Land? ;)

Hey, cut me some slack! This is my first season here since the death of Hanna Barbara Land!

Just kidding with you, plus we don't want tot make a KICentral members say the darnest things thread...  :)

True, since the two most worthy and entertaining candidates for that thread have been banned.... UMadBro and Arrow King.

• Like 4

Can somebody tell me how busy the wet side is today (or was yesterday)? I didn't think to go over there, but if it was as busy as I'd have expected with yesterday's mercifully unrainy weather, then the park was even more busy than I realized.

With the heat tomorrow, maybe I'll finally get over my water park (and body image) issues and try it out.

We rode the train today and the lines for the slides we could see were not bad at all, just one platform down.

• Like 3

^^ Consider the slack cut....LOL

BTW, last time I was at KI, the tires on WindSeeker driver were looking pretty worn....I'd hate to get stuck at the top of the tower spinning endlessly.... :blink:

im getting ready to ride Wind Seeker for the first time right now. I hope your insight does not come to fruition.

Welcome back WindSeeker rider....how was your ride?

• Like 5

Where is Snoppy Land? ;)

Just kidding with you, plus we don't want tot make a KICentral members say the darnest things thread... :)

True, since the two most worthy and entertaining candidates for that thread have been banned.... UMadBro and Arrow King.
I thought about that thread while there today. I'm probably "that person" that says a lot of the things worthy of that thread. I also, at least 75% of the time, call the rides by their old/original names.

• Like 2

^^ thanks for the info! We are headed to the park now, my stepson is 14 and this is his first time at a real waterpark. It's going to be a scorcher today, plan to take advantage of that free water!

Eta: please excuse any typos this weekend. I dropped my phone in the toilet so I'm using a back-up iPhone.

• Like 3

For anyone thinking about heading to Soak City, it is a madhouse. Most slides have full steps plus some. Dry side is not too bad, waits seem typical ranging from 10 minutes to 60 for all coasters. White Water Canyon is 25 min. wait despite the app saying 10.

• Like 3