Current wait times

APE

The date went about as perfect as it could, although Drop Tower did not open by the time we left. Ride times were long enough for us to have a conversation, but short enough to get a rather large amount done. Chaperone was great (her mother), she was great to talk to and gave us plenty of time to ourselves. Both she and I had an absolute blast, and may easily be the best day of the season for me. Kings Island's not just a thrill seekers paradise, it's a place where memories are made.  :wub:

• Like 6

I wish they would update the ride times for people outside of the park on the KI app. I really like that they include the ride times when you are in the park but for those who might want to drop by randomly ride time updates would be great. I know if I had a free day and I saw 10-15 minute waits for most of the rides I would drop by for a couple of hours. 

• Like 1

I can see both sides of it. They'd see me more often on slow days if I could see the wait times when trying to decide. At the same time, if there are big waits today, I won't be heading that way. I think it's a 50/50 split on whether it would help them or hurt them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

The length of Diamondstacks line cant be used as a reliable representation of park business, and honestly nor can any of the food service establishments in the park this year from what Ive heard.  The webcams may be a better representation, and since one has to be online in some capacity to read this thread, I feel the KI website with said webcams would be the more trustworthy option.

• Like 3

It is really busy. My friend left and I'm resting my feet/charging my phone before heading back in. Banshee was listed as a 15 min wait but was 45 - we got on the ride at 8p. When we rode The Beast (before walking up to AE and Banshee) it was an hour-ish wait. The queue section closest to the exit was open as well as two switchbacks in the station.

• Like 1