Current wait times

APE

We were bummed but decided to go home after being there for about 3 hours and only riding WindSeeker twice, Zephyr, and The Bat. I think a few of the wait times were grossly underestimated from the looks of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Also wanted to mention that I told my husband to kick me if I ever consider going to KI on a Saturday night again. The crowd tonight was the most obnoxious and disrespectful bunch I've seen this season. I saw no less than 20 people smoking out of non-designated areas. I had two older teens ran smack dab into me very forcefully and not even a muttered sorry came out of their mouths. Line jumping was terrible. It was seriously like everyone adult in the state dropped their disrespectful kids off at 10am and then just said "see you at midnight". Now, to bed for me, right after I start yelling "get off my lawn". Some days I forget I'm only 31 and shouldn't be so disgruntled with the "youngins".

• Like 6

Also wanted to mention that I told my husband to kick me if I ever consider going to KI on a Saturday night again. The crowd tonight was the most obnoxious and disrespectful bunch I've seen this season. I saw no less than 20 people smoking out of non-designated areas. I had two older teens ran smack dab into me very forcefully and not even a muttered sorry came out of their mouths. Line jumping was terrible. It was seriously like everyone adult in the state dropped their disrespectful kids off at 10am and then just said "see you at midnight". Now, to bed for me, right after I start yelling "get off my lawn". Some days I forget I'm only 31 and shouldn't be so disgruntled with the "youngins".

Idea: KIC now helps the park deal with this lol

• Like 2

Just don't take matters into your own hands.

Vigilante justice can end very badly in the parks.

Contact Security, complain to GR, do not fight back (unless you truly feel your life or others you care abouts' lives are in danger) nor act as Security (unless you are).

Terp, who has lived in Atlanta and DC long enough to adopt the North East mentality, and now understands why (and who is lucky he didn't get his head removed at SFA, Dorney, Astroland (Coney Island of Brooklyn), NJFTP, or even KD (which can attract a very rough crowd) in years past).

• Like 5

I said a few choice words and went on my way. It wasn't one of my finer parenting moments but the one ran into me really hard and I was fuming.

We're going back Wednesday evening where I'm guessing the crowd will be a little different.

• Like 3

It opened back up very shortly after from what I could tell. Getting stuck up there for any amount of time would be my worst nightmare.

I rode it tonight after the incident. I wouldn't mine getting stuck up there, or on any ride for that matter!

• Like 3