Current wait times

APE

In line for FOF now. Line is outside but to the last switchback (not quite to the greeter though). Not totally inside yet, so I'll report on that in a sec. Zephyr was a walk-on (a few seats left, though). Backlot was a bit before the "splashdown" and Beast was to Slaughterhouse line (used no switchbacks).

EDIT: No switchbacks are being used inside FOF's hanger.

• Like 3

Any guesses on crowd volume tonight? I've never been toward the end of summer just for an afternoon/evening on a Friday, mostly because we live 40 minutes away and have 3 kids to cart around lol. I'd love to hit some rides and Dinosaurs Alive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met up with Oldschool75 last night around 4:30. Longest wait was maybe 10 minutes for Diamondback. Rode that once, as well as Vortex, Invertigo, Adventure Express, Racer, Woodstock Gliders. Two rides each on Banshee and The Beast.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got to ride Banshee on Sunday 3 times in a row and everything I visited was a walk on except for Diamondback. I tried to get 5-1 on Vortex but it was out of order and rode right behind it. Roughest Vortex ride ever! Thank goodness the line was short.

• Like 1