Current wait times

APE

I was really kind of surprised by the crowd today. We used our Fast Lane passes a few times and it seemed to cut the wait about in half. The Beast was 45 around 5:30 and we waited about 20 in the Fast Lane line. Food service was absolutely atrocious today, some of the worst I've seen all season. However, we brought 6 friends that hadn't been in several years, so it was still a great day. We rode everything except The Bat and The Racer. Considering going on closing day if the weather is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Diamondback crew was really on it today.  We closed the day with 3 rides on it (I am guessing it was the power hour deal).  Banshee, not so much.  Adventure Express and Racer were walkons after 5.

Food lines seemed really understaffed.  We ate once and it was backed up at the register.

Seemed like a lot a fast passes in use, but the ride operators were keeping it all moving fairly regularly.

Overall, pretty good.  Got in 12 rides (without making ERT), ate a meal, and caught Blood Drums.

• Like 2

I doubt if I'll be able to hit up the park either on good ole' Halloween. It's much more likely I will end my season at Great America if I go to any. I can't go Sunday because I'm taking a friend ice skating and I don't get to see her nearly as often as I like, and the last time kinda ended on a sour note.

• Like 1

I suspect the crowd next Sunday will be highly weather-dependent.  Looks like it'll be relatively warm for November 1st...but will it rain?  I'll probably be there either way, just not sure how long.

Does closing day typically provide an attendance bump over other Sundays during Haunt? I know there are a lot of other factors that go into it (weather, Bengals game, whether it is before or after Halloween...) My Sunday experiences have typically been last weekend in September or first weekend in October...not quite as crowded those weekends as the dates closer to Halloween.

• Like 1

Even when it's busy on Saturday, the 12am-1am hour can be a good time to get some rides and/or mazes in. Then get in line for The Beast just prior to 1am. (Careful; they cut the line based on the intercom announcement, which can come as early as 12:57am)

• Like 2

To kikid74....I've attended closing day the last two years and almost every ride was walk on or short waits. But that being said, last year was FREEZING. Like only a few rides were running throughout various times of the day. In fact we rode The Beast about 6 times in a row because that was about the only ride running....so I would say expect lower crowds than normal but it would be weather depending as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1