Current wait times

APE

It's Ed days again. Waited bout 20 for Beast and Diamondback. Attend said Flight of Fear was at a 45 min wait (two up and backs then inside) currently waiting for food. Longest line of the day. However I've been in line in festhaus for about 10 mins and I am about t get my food. Better that I expected. RHOFG was 2 hour + before I came here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was in line at Ice Scream Zone near Banshee and while I was ordering after waiting about 20 minutes and there was a long line behind me, then a group of young girls come up and say "Excuse me, can we all cut you we just want ice cream." Completely serious. The three workers just stared at me. SMH.

• Like 2

My son convinced me to just come. We watched origins in a half full theater and got pizza in a no line river town la Rosa. Waits are shorter than a to typical Saturday... Although now that the rain stopped I expect things to start getting crazy.

• Like 2

When I was at the park today, I waited:

5 minutes or less for Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, Vortex, WindSeeker, Dodgem, Scrambler, Monster and Zephyr (granted this was near the start of the day);

10 minutes for Diamondback (during/right after ERT), Racer and Adventure Express;

and 15-20 minutes for Banshee.

Not bad for the day following Memorial Day (and my first trip back this year!!).

(Disclaimer: My reported wait times are not 100% accurate and are solely based off of how long I waited prior to 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 A.D. The waits are most likely different by now, so take this report at your own risk. :))

• Like 4