Current wait times

APE

And things were open during the rain from 10-noon yesterday?

Some things closed briefly but everything was reopened by 11:15 or so. Scrambler, bumper cars, etc... were still open so we killed our time between roller coasters reopening with those! Still got 3 rides on Banshee, 4 on Racer, 2 on Bat, 2 Beast, the flats, and had lunch. Longest waits were Banshee for people not fitting!

• Like 2

And things were open during the rain from 10-noon yesterday?

Some things closed briefly but everything was reopened by 11:15 or so. Scrambler, bumper cars, etc... were still open so we killed our time between roller coasters reopening with those! Still got 3 rides on Banshee, 4 on Racer, 2 on Bat, 2 Beast, the flats, and had lunch. Longest waits were Banshee for people not fitting!
What, no Diamondback ?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't wait til my youngest is big enough, not taking our kids when I go. Oldest won't ride anything, youngest is disappointed she can't ride everything lol taking a couple teens we know with me.

Riding Screaming Eagle at SFSTL with my oldest once he was tall enough was the best. Fortunately we didn't have to wait 2 hours for it like I did in 1976.
  • Like 1

Metal detector / bag inspections today. Worst part of it is have to get through this line to get to the bathroom :-(

Already though, seems to be going much smoother/faster than our May visit.

Now that there are permanent structures to shade the security guards at the main entrance and Soak City I've seen them doing checks every single visit.

I don't think they are random anymore... I think this is the new normal.

Personally I believe the wait is worth the security... Both to myself as well as to the public relations of the park to prevent an incident from happening in their park.

I'm frankly surprised by how offended people are by this process. I can assure I have never waited as long in this line as my shortest wait at CVG airport security.

• Like 4

+1 on the security searches. They were much more thorough at SFSTL with the bag checks. My boys used their swim team backpacks for the waterpark and we ended up having to throw away a few Sharpies one time. I even saw them refuse entry to a guest with marijuana graphics on his shirt.

• Like 2

+1 on the security searches. They were much more thorough at SFSTL with the bag checks. My boys used their swim team backpacks for the waterpark and we ended up having to throw away a few Sharpies one time. I even saw them refuse entry to a guest with marijuana graphics on his shirt.

Why Sharpies?

• Like 1

Soak City seems to be very crowded. All of the slides I can see from where I am at have long lines. When we got here at 1 I waited through a long line to get food at whatever this food joint is called by the wave pool. It took about 20 minutes but I was impressed thought it would be longer. They had all 5 Windows taking orders.

• Like 2

The new system they have for doing orders at the food place in Soak City has greatly improved their speed of service. I also like that they now have a queue line for food there as it at least keeps the line from going halfway through the walkway.

• Like 2