Current wait times

APE

I'm actually surprised they didn't decide to close the park at 10 tonight.

Also, does anyone feel bad at all for KI? I kind of do. This weekend should've been huge, as usual, but thanks to the weather, it flopped. And especially now with these amazing fireworks going off - there's not many people seeing them.

• Like 3

Also, does anyone feel bad at all for KI? I kind of do. This weekend should've been huge, as usual, but thanks to the weather, it flopped. And especially now with these amazing fireworks going off - there's not many people seeing them.

I know what you mean.  We really kicked around going and the rain part was not what kept us away, it was thunderstorms.

• Like 1

I guarantee that Dollywood is feeling that but worse right now. 

• Like 3

So how much rain was there today, if any?

We had periods of light rain at KI and Stricker's Grove, though most of the day was dry. No storms or heavy rain. In order to get drenched, we had to fill the log flume to near capacity.

We saw absolutely nothing beyond a station wait, and filled trains were rare. It was the deadest I've ever seen KI with everything operating.

We saw a few people with Fast Lane Plus(!).

So instead of running between coasters, you ran between parks?

Well, drove; Stricker's is 30 miles away.

• Like 5

Wait times are reasonable today. Banshee is a one or two train wait, and Diamondback is around 20 minutes. The Diamondback and Banshee crews tonight are really good. Average dispatch on Diamondback is right at 100 seconds so the line is moving quickly. Nice night to be at the park!

• Like 2

It seems like Banshee and Diamondback dispatchers are top notch.  I've been there 5 times this year and each time you can tell that they are really trying hard.  Other coasters not so much.  I try to compliment them on that and they seem to appreciate that people notice it.