Current wait times

APE

At Dorney Park, most trains are going out have half full. No wait.

We'll be done here, including re-rides, soon. Next up, Lakemont Park - most likely.

When I was there at open I rode Hydra twice in a row then Steel Force once by myself. And I mean I was the only rider on the entire train :P It got Kings Island busy later though in relation to wait times.

• Like 2

hey all, I'd like to visit the park today and maybe get a midnight ride on something! But whether or not I visit could be depending on the heat or if this thread reports heavy crowds. I prefer sundays but alas, sundays aren't open until midnight.

So if anyone is at the park today and wouldn't mind telling about the crowds that would be nice :P or if anyone wants to share with me your tips on reading the crowds from home, like webcams perhaps? I've never known where to look for those (it's probably obvious though).

• Like 1

^ If anyone is there the Medics are going to be very busy. I wouldn't be surprised if people are tumbling down the stairs on the slides at SC.

I just went out and installed a new antenna on my wife's car and my face hurts from the heat. Glad I bought tickets for Star Trek tonight.

• Like 4

Weekday crowds will start to lighten...some Indiana schools have started this week for the 2016-17 year. Another group of schools will start next week. Then, almost all remaining Indiana schools will be in session the week of August 8th. 

Do Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area schools follow a similar schedule? 

• Like 1

Yea that's what I did. At the park now. Currently, Beast is three lower switchbacks and no station switchbacks long. Diamondback is the entire perimeter line with no switchbacks. Vortex, Bat, Racer and AE pretty much walk ons. Banshee is about 5-10mins. FoF and BLSC are hour waits with Firehawk about 45mins.

Not the worst lines, but a little longer than I'd like.

• Like 1

A great way to judge if the park is crowded or not is on Kings Island's webcam. They give a great peek at how long the lines are for Diamondback and Banshee. The link is below! 

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/online-fun/webcams-7315_34349

Thank you for sharing this link! watching those live streams is really fun :P I wish there were more webcams. I see the Diamondback queues are about half full right now. Not as bad I would have suspected.

And looking at the Diamondback cam, it is a least an hour wait from there.  However, I can only see 2 trains running and what looks to be the 3rd in the shed.  Based on this, I would say 1.5 hours is the wait.

Backlot looks long as well.  I'd venture to say medium crowd size today

• Like 1

I went Saturday and Sunday.  Extremely busy.  We left early on Sunday.  Too darn hot and tired to wait 1+ hours per coaster.

I made the mistake of checking out the live stream as I sit behind my desk, sorting papers and answering emails.  ZERO lines for Diamondback and Banshee...others probably the same.  Work and school are over rated!

Park is quiet. Eerily quiet. Minimal waits. Rain looks promising. Maybe.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk 

I don't blame people for not going. IT'S TOO FREAKIN HOT! I haven't been to Kings Island since the Mystic Timbers announcement and that was like two weeks ago already. Probably won't go back till they have the next big announcement later this month.

• Like 1