Current wait times

APE

Spent all day at KI yesterday (THU, 8/11). Place was a ghost town. Every que save Firehawk and Backlot (10 minute wait) was empty all day. It was a lot of fun. Almost like we had the park to ourselves.

809eccc4a1c72abe539c44bb4739ef8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Sorry-just saw this. Was at the park with one of best friends so didn't pull my phone out often. We arrived just before 1p and the crowds and lines were light all day. There were 3 pop up showers that lasted for 5-10 mins max. No lightening so everything stayed running. The only rides we saw down were Surf Dog and FAAC around 8pm and WindSeeker in the afternoon (it was really windy at one point).

I was there last Saturday and the forecast had scared everyone away. Only 3 brief pop-up showers and lines were near walk-on. Our longest wait was 30 minutes for FOF around 4pm. Can't say the same will happen tmw but if the forecast calls for showers, it typically does impact attendance. Good luck!

• Like 1

About 20 minutes from KI now and it's pouring rain. I'd guess that crowds are going to be fairly light today. We're just passing through to shop in Cincy so we're going to take advantage of our meal plan on the way.

I don't remember for sure, but I was expecting it to be more crowded being free Fire and Safety days.

Plus, when I arrived ten minutes before the parking gate open, there were like 20 cars already there. It was like everybody who was going to be there all night got there by 5. Which I guess makes sense when they're only open 5 hours.

Whatever the reason, it made for a really nice night. The longest two lines I saw all evening were an early-ish one for Backlot (across the bridge) and Beast after dark (to the back of where the line divides for front of train or back of train). So, even those were practically nothing. I didn't check FoF or Firehawk later in the night at all, tho. Everything else was a complete walk on all night.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

P&G was both yesterday and today. Planet Snoopy is a mess... Everything else is walk on.

That's typical of a P&G buyout.  Most of who is there are young families.  Not as much in the teenage/twenties demographics that typically venture to the thrill rides.  I've had some legendary night marathons on quite a few coasters on those days.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Last evening was very enjoyable, light to medium crowds.  Longest wait was Delirium about ten minutes.  Was able to get in five rides on Banshee and four on Invertigo.  At 10pm Banshee's line was under five minutes, then it became a walk-on around 10:50pm.