Current wait times

APE

Spent the day in Planet Snoopy with the little ones. Great weather and lots of people. Didn't really wait too long for any rides other than the Gliders, mostly due to Fast Lane usage.

Longest waits were for pizza on International Street and some blue ice cream later in the day. Lots of unhappy customers at LaRosa's about slice sizes for their meal plans and lack of boxes for whole pizzas. People were just taking the trays instead. Unresponsive employees and supervisors just kind of watching from the back. Not a good look for the park or LaRosa's, last day of the season or not.

We still had a great time, and are really looking forward to putting our new gold passes to use next year!

Friday night was a great night.  Got to to do all Haunt attractions with minimal waits, and ride the coasters I wanted to.  (Adventure Express is GREAT night ride!)  Saturday was insane--just did a couple of coasters, ate and watched Blood Drums.  In spite of the crowds, we had a great time.  Yesterday, I got my FLP, was able to ride what I wanted.  ERT was great.

I'm usually a critic of food service operations.  But when I did eat (earlier in the day) I had no issues. 

I was impressed with the level of customer service all weekend, especially with the stress that increased crowds bring.

• 5 months later...

ah my most successful thread makes a return. I am glad to see my baby all grown up and continuing. and to think this is the second version because the first one got ruined by dumb dumbs. 

Anyway I am hoping to make it out Friday and for there to be minimal lines. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Since they are forecasting rain all day Saturday and the park is closed Sunday, I think crowds will be heavier on Friday than they would otherwise be. How crowded that actually is, though, I couldn't say. Hopefully not as bad as last Friday. 

I really hope it's not as bad as last Friday.  Those crowds were worse than when we go to Disney in June.

We are coming down when I get off work.  Should be to KI by 5:30.  Really wanting to get rides on everything we didn't get to last Friday.  Planning to end the night with our first night-time MT ride!!

• Like 3

^Same here.  When seeing pictures and reading crowd reports last Friday, I decided to stay away and avoid the park at all costs.  However, we're planning on coming out for a few tomorrow night.  I really don't want to experience anything like last Friday.

• Like 1

It's impossible to predict exactly how crowded the park will be, but this Friday shouldn't be anything like last Friday's preview event.

Following the debut of Banshee, the operating day comparable to this upcoming Friday (Fri, April 25, 2014) was a good day to visit. It wasn't walk-ons, but waits weren't bad. I recall waiting in a Banshee line with one of the long switchbacks open.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, KingsMills79 said:

Hi everyone, I have a Fast Lane Plus for my upcoming trip in May. Can any of you that have been on MT tell me where the Fast Lane line merges?  Does it drop you right into the station like DB or is there a longer queue like on Beast?

Thanks

It goes right up to the station like DB.  Enjoy your trip!